• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do They Ship the Ss Bonus?

In summary, the SS Bonus is typically shipped within 2-3 business days after the end of the qualifying month and may take an additional 2-7 business days for delivery. You will receive a shipment notification email with tracking information once it has been shipped, but unfortunately, specific shipping requests cannot be accommodated. If you have not received your SS Bonus after the estimated delivery time, please contact customer service for assistance. You can track the shipping progress of your SS Bonus by clicking on the tracking link provided in the shipment notification email or by logging into your account on the website and viewing your order status.
momoffour
Hi! For the first time I've earned my SS month products. I am in month three and hit over 1200 this month. Do they ship me mine when they ship the party? Just curious.

Thanks!

Anne

They ship it when you earn it. If you click on Product Adjustment from the home screen on Consultant's Corner and then click the check box and click the continue buttom. Then click "Can't remember your show number?" link and click find on the next screen. The show numbers that DON"T have a name beside them are the ones that have been shipped to you. If there has been one shipped that you don't know than that is probably your SS Bonus!

not sure when they ship it but if you go CC, product adjustment, and click cant remember show it shows when things are shipped out. i just did it to see if a supply order had shipped yet and it showed a supply order went out on the 9th....maybe if you keep checking there until you see a date that wasnt a show or something? hope i didnt confuse you!!

1. When will I receive my SS Bonus?

The SS Bonus is typically shipped out within 2-3 business days after the end of the qualifying month. Please allow an additional 2-7 business days for delivery depending on your location.

2. How will I know when my SS Bonus has been shipped?

You will receive a shipment notification email with tracking information once your SS Bonus has been shipped.

3. Can I choose the shipping method for my SS Bonus?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate specific shipping requests for SS Bonuses. They are shipped using our standard shipping method.

4. What if I haven't received my SS Bonus after the estimated delivery time?

If you have not received your SS Bonus after the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Is there a way to track the shipping progress of my SS Bonus?

Yes, you can track the shipping progress of your SS Bonus by clicking on the tracking link provided in your shipment notification email or by logging into your account on our website and viewing your order status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Nell's-a-Cookin'
  • goddessred
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • LisaVH
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies