• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do the Host and Guest Specials Come Out

In summary, the host and guest specials for Pampered Chef are released on a monthly basis and are announced at the beginning of each month. They can be found on the Pampered Chef website, through their email newsletter, or on social media. These specials change every month and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, if you miss out on a special, there will be new ones available the following month or you can ask your consultant for any leftover specials from previous months.
mad42802
I have a friend who wants to host a show and wants to know what the host and guest specials for September are. Can someone tell me when they are available to us?

Thanks
Mary:D

September is 60% off stoneware OR metal bakeware (small, med., or large sheet pans, and the square baking pan). If it's $549.99 or less, they pick one item (excluding the DCB). But if it's $550 or more, they get 2 pieces and one of them could be the DCB.The guest special is 20% off stoneware and metal bakeware. Unlimited, but the DCB and other glazed stoneware are not included in the sale.

Thanks. Can you tell me where you found that out? I have a show coming up too and I wanted to bring the flyer with me to show what the host special is.

It's pictured in the CN they gave us at the end of Conference. It should be up on CC next week. (can't remember what day...it was mentioned in the NewsWire though)

Also, if they reach the 550 level, they get 2 items, but they can't be duplicate items (for example - two deep covered bakers).

When Do the Host and Guest Specials Come Out?

The host and guest specials for Pampered Chef are released on a monthly basis. They are typically announced at the beginning of each month and are available for the entire month.

How Can I Find Out About the Host and Guest Specials?

You can find out about the host and guest specials by checking the Pampered Chef website, subscribing to their email newsletter, or following them on social media. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Do the Host and Guest Specials Change Every Month?

Yes, the host and guest specials change every month. This allows for a variety of products to be featured and gives customers the opportunity to try out different items at a discounted price.

Can I Combine the Host and Guest Specials with Other Offers or Discounts?

No, the host and guest specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. They are already discounted and are only available for a limited time, so take advantage of them while you can!

What Happens if I Miss Out on a Host or Guest Special?

If you miss out on a host or guest special, don't worry! There will be new specials available the following month. You can also ask your consultant if they have any leftover specials from previous months that you can still take advantage of.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • dancedivine