• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do Ss2021 Catalogs Come Out

In summary, the release date for SS2021 catalogs varies depending on the company, with some releasing them as early as January and others later in February or beyond. Many companies offer their catalogs in both online and print formats, but it ultimately depends on their preference. Physical copies can usually be requested through the company's website or customer service. The catalogs will likely feature products and collections relevant for the upcoming spring and summer seasons. Unfortunately, there is no specific date for when all catalogs will be released, so it's best to check the company's website or social media for updates.
pmprdprettyinsnj
Silver Member
I saw feb 1st and March 1st which is correct please. I have been out of loop for a while

All Spring-Summer 2021 products are available for purchase on March 1st. It is my understanding that if you were active anytime between December - February, you will receive a change over kit. However, they are available for purchase in Consultants Corner under the Supply tab. :)

pmprdprettyinsnj said:
I saw feb 1st and March 1st which is correct please. I have been out of loop for a while
March 1

1. When can we expect the release of the SS2021 catalogs?

The release of SS2021 catalogs varies depending on the company or brand. Some may release their catalogs as early as January, while others may release them in February or later.

2. Will the SS2021 catalogs be available online or only in print?

Many companies now offer their catalogs both online and in print format. However, it ultimately depends on the company's preference. It's best to check their website or social media for updates on catalog availability.

3. Can I request a physical copy of the SS2021 catalog?

Yes, most companies offer the option to request a physical copy of their catalog. This can usually be done through their website or by contacting their customer service department.

4. What types of products can we expect to see in the SS2021 catalogs?

The SS2021 catalogs will likely feature products and collections that are relevant for the upcoming spring and summer seasons. This can include new clothing styles, accessories, and home decor items.

5. Is there a specific date for when all SS2021 catalogs will be released?

Unfortunately, there is no specific date for when all SS2021 catalogs will be released. As mentioned before, it varies from company to company. Keep an eye on their website or social media for updates on release dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • cmcchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • Karen Weber