• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will My Personal Order Ship with Kitchen Show Orders on the Same Date?

In summary, personal orders typically ship within 2-3 business days and expedited shipping is available for an additional fee. Customers will receive a tracking number for their order and can make changes by contacting customer service. Personal and party orders cannot be combined for shipping purposes.
Kristen
Do they ship when a kitchen show from that date ships? For instance, I placed a personal order that was received 10/16. Will it ship once show orders from the 16th ship, or will it ship sooner? I know samples and supplies get shipped out more quickly.

Who knows? It seems like EVERYTHING is taking forever to ship this month.

I know, I wanted my stuff for a show I'm having on the 27th to highlight some gift ideas. :( I hope it gets here in time!

1. When will my personal order ship?

Personal orders typically ship within 2-3 business days after the order is placed.

2. Can I request expedited shipping for my personal order?

Yes, you can request expedited shipping for an additional fee at the time of placing your order.

3. Will I receive a tracking number for my personal order?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email to track your package.

4. What if I need to make changes to my personal order after it has been placed?

Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to make any changes to your order. Depending on the status of your order, we may or may not be able to make changes.

5. Can I combine my personal order with a party order to save on shipping costs?

Unfortunately, personal and party orders cannot be combined for shipping purposes. Each order will be shipped separately to their respective addresses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • laurieandjaffy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • DessertDivaFL