• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Directors *And Consultants* Don't Want to Switch...

V
vwpamperedchef
To P3!

Get with the program---switch already!!

haha just playing off of ChefBeckys thread :D

vwpamperedchef said:
To P3!

Get with the program---switch already!!

haha just playing off of ChefBeckys thread :D

Well, I guess I'm REALLY going to have to switch now...:eek: Unless shes a puter wiz!! ;)

I finally did it 2 weeks ago and so far I do like it. When I was at NC I attended the P3 seminar. They told me all the wonderful things that P3 does and how 20% of the consultants HAVE NOT SWITCHED! When I heard that, I realized it was time to get with the program and switch. Tech Support was so great helping me move everything and encouraging me. Most shows are now being submitted by P3 so I also encourage everyone to change over. To quote them, "why stay with something good, when you can have something great".

pkd09 said:
I finally did it 2 weeks ago and so far I do like it. When I was at NC I attended the P3 seminar. They told me all the wonderful things that P3 does and how 20% of the consultants HAVE NOT SWITCHED! When I heard that, I realized it was time to get with the program and switch. Tech Support was so great helping me move everything and encouraging me. Most shows are now being submitted by P3 so I also encourage everyone to change over. To quote them, "why stay with something good, when you can have something great".

I took that class at conference also & am really close to switching...;)

I haven't switched yet...I'm the only one I know who hasn't!

I love it. It took me a week or so to get use to it but I love it so much more than the old.

My only problem is that I wish the updates would download AFTER you submit a show and not before b/c I hate having to wait and then have it restarted and then submit the show. Especially when it is the last day of a commission period and I am jsut wanting to get it in!

1. Why are some directors and consultants hesitant to switch to P3?

There could be several reasons for their hesitation. Some may be comfortable with their current methods and see no need for change. Others may be worried about the learning curve and potential disruptions to their work. Additionally, there may be concerns about the cost and feasibility of implementing P3.

2. What are the benefits of switching to P3?

P3, or public-private partnerships, offer numerous benefits to organizations. These include increased efficiency and cost savings, improved project delivery timelines, and access to specialized expertise and resources. P3 also promotes collaboration and risk-sharing between the public and private sectors.

3. How can we convince directors and consultants to switch to P3?

One approach is to provide them with evidence and success stories from other organizations that have successfully implemented P3. It may also be helpful to offer training and support during the transition process. Highlighting the potential benefits and addressing any concerns they may have can also help convince them to switch.

4. Are there any potential drawbacks to switching to P3?

As with any major change, there may be challenges and drawbacks to switching to P3. These could include resistance from stakeholders, difficulties with contract negotiations, and potential conflicts between public and private sector objectives. It's important to carefully consider these potential drawbacks and address them proactively.

5. Is there a specific timeline for when directors and consultants should switch to P3?

There is no specific timeline for switching to P3 as it will depend on the individual organization's needs and readiness. It's important to thoroughly assess the organization's current processes and capabilities before making the switch, and to have a well-planned and executed transition plan in place. It's also important to regularly review and adjust the P3 approach as needed to ensure its effectiveness for the organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
wadesgirl