• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Can We Order New Paperwork?

In summary, new paperwork is typically available for ordering at the beginning of each month. You can place an order for new paperwork through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website or by calling our customer service line. You can specify which type of paperwork you would like to order, and there is no minimum order requirement. Delivery times may vary, but most orders are delivered within 3-5 business days.
danidag
I have several shows left this month and I was wondering when the new order form were available to order. I'm running a little low.

I believe once our changeover kits come we can order new paperwork anytime after that.

PaperworkI was told today that paperwork and supplies would be available on January 24th.

1. When will new paperwork be available for ordering?

New paperwork is typically available for ordering at the beginning of each month.

2. How can I place an order for new paperwork?

You can place an order for new paperwork through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website or by calling our customer service line.

3. Can I order a specific type of paperwork?

Yes, you can specify which type of paperwork you would like to order. We offer a variety of order forms, host packets, and business materials.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for new paperwork?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for new paperwork. You can order as much or as little as you need.

5. How long does it take for new paperwork to be delivered?

Delivery times may vary depending on your location, but most orders are delivered within 3-5 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Oracle
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • AFwife