• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Can a Bride Do a Registry?

In summary, it is recommended for a bride to start her registry 6-8 months before the wedding date, register for items from multiple stores, have at least double the number of guests invited, regularly update the registry, and include expensive items to accommodate all guests' budgets.
amya
I just got a phone call from a friend that I lost touch with about a year ago. Come to find out, she got married about 3 weeks ago. She said they got married quickly and want to have an official announcement and shower later this summer. Is it too late for her to do a PC registry? I have never had anyone do a registry through me so I didn't offer it to her right off, but I definitely want to tell her about it if it isn't too late.

Shoot, I've had people ask me for divorce registries!! I don't think it's too late, go ahead and set it up and maybe put the wedding date for the date of the shower.

It's never too late for someone to create a registry, especially if they just got married! I'm sure your friend would appreciate you mentioning the option to her. It's always nice to have a registry for any upcoming celebrations, even if it's a little later than expected. And since you have experience with creating registries, you could offer to help her out if she needs it. It's always helpful to have someone who knows the ins and outs of the process. Congrats to your friend on her marriage!

1. When should a bride start her registry?

It is recommended for a bride to start her registry at least 6-8 months before the wedding date. This will give enough time for guests to purchase gifts and for any exchanges or returns to be made before the wedding.

2. Can a bride register for items from multiple stores?

Yes, brides can register for items from multiple stores. This allows for a variety of options for the guests to choose from and also makes it easier for the bride to find the items she wants.

3. How many items should a bride register for?

It is recommended for a bride to register for at least double the number of guests invited to the wedding. This allows for enough options for guests to choose from and also gives the couple room to add more items if needed.

4. Can a bride add or remove items from her registry?

Yes, brides can add or remove items from their registry at any time. It is important to regularly check and update the registry to ensure that there are enough options for guests to choose from.

5. Is it appropriate for a bride to include expensive items on her registry?

Yes, it is appropriate for a bride to include expensive items on her registry. Guests are not obligated to purchase the most expensive items and can choose to contribute towards a group gift or purchase a more affordable item. It is important for the bride to have a variety of price points on her registry to accommodate all guests' budgets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies