• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Kick-off Party: Get Ready to Celebrate!

In summary, Becky is planning to have a Fall Kick-off Party on September 6th from 10-11am for past hosts only and then an open house on August 16th for customers, anyone new, etc.
linojackie
Your Fall Kick-off Party? Has anyone come up with an invitation yet?

I am wondering that too. I wanted to do something end of August.. but I need ideas as this is all new to me

September 6th! 10-11am is for past hosts only 11-1pm is for customers, anyone new, etc

August 16th from 11-2

I just sent an email - nothing super fancy

jbdowd0798 said:
September 6th! 10-11am is for past hosts only 11-1pm is for customers, anyone new, etc

Becky, would you mind sharing why you do two seperate ones?

I so want to host a show in Sept, so I can get the host special for myself! :) So I was thinking of having a Fall New Product Kickoff Party then. It's hard though. I want sales, but really want bookings. So I'm not sure really what I should do, if my focus should be one or the other, or how to accomplish both. I wonder what my invitation should be like. Maybe mail out the mini-catalog to everyone, with a insert that tells them I'll have products that they can check out in person. Anyone else have some ideas?

I am doing mine Sept 2!

My dates were not offered- I am doing Thursday night, Aug 28th, and Also Sat Afternoon, Aug 30th.

I forgot to attach my invitation- I am mailing it inside a mini-catalog

Attachments

• Fall kickoff mini.doc
    66 KB · Views: 515
mrssyvo said:
I forgot to attach my invitation- I am mailing it inside a mini-catalog

Very nice! This is inspiring me!

That is exactly what I was hoping to see! Thanks so much for sharing!

AUGUST 14TH, and my recruit is doing hers on the 16th

Here is my invite!! I plan to mail and send emails.

Attachments

• Last Chance, First Glance.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 498
If I just had an open house in July when do you think is a good time for fall open house?

Mine will either be August 22 & 23 or Aug 23 & 25. I want to get DH's schedule first. One evening and one weekend day. I usually do just one but thought I'd try doing two different times. Nothings in stone yet.

I am doing it as a Cooking Show in August to get those going, going, gone sales and a follow up catalog show for those that want the new products.

Love it Sue! Are you sending the Fall Mini with those?

pampered.chris said:
AUGUST 14TH, and my recruit is doing hers on the 16th

Here is my invite!! I plan to mail and send emails.

I love it! That is exactly what I was thinking, but you put it into words and I couldn't!

Yes, I am sending the new Fall catalog, so those who can not attend will know what they want to purchase on-line. I am getting a great response at my Farmer's Market, asking for their info so I can invite them to my open house.

I had originally planned to do one toward the end of August. Like the 28th or 31st. But some of my travel plans just got rearranged because of the booking blitz... so I am going to have to move it to early September I think! It's worth it though. The commission and bookings off of blitz parties should keep me GOOD and busy!!! So it's worth it to move my trip back!

I think I am going to do Tuesday August 26th from 9:30-11:30am and 7-9pm.

This will be the second week of school and I did the two time slots last year. The morning is for Mom's who can come after dropping off the kids at school and the evening is for those who work and can come later. I do it all on the same day so I don't have to clean the house and get organized twice.

I always split it up into two shows - one for August and one for September for those ordering new products. This allows me to earn the Fall products as a host that I didn't get from sell-a-thon.

Good luck everyone! I hope we all have great success and a good Fall season!

I am doing mine mine on aug. 14th offering 2 times it is going to be great.

pamperedval said:
I think I am going to do Tuesday August 26th from 9:30-11:30am and 7-9pm.

This will be the second week of school and I did the two time slots last year. The morning is for Mom's who can come after dropping off the kids at school and the evening is for those who work and can come later. I do it all on the same day so I don't have to clean the house and get organized twice.

I always split it up into two shows - one for August and one for September for those ordering new products. This allows me to earn the Fall products as a host that I didn't get from sell-a-thon.

Good luck everyone! I hope we all have great success and a good Fall season!

What a great idea girl. 2 shows why didn't I think of that..

linojackie said:
Becky, would you mind sharing why you do two seperate ones?

I'm not doing two seperate ones per say but I want my past hosts to have an extra special time. This is one of my ways I say Thank You for hosting & helping me with my business. This gives them First Look at all the new products I've purchased, the new catalogs, a special past host only raffle, among other things. I may even off free shipping on orders over $35! Who knows! Plus they all have their 10% PHD.

Then they can stay longer if they want but from 11-1pm the house is open to any and everyone. Then those who stay may say that they got to come early for hosting and plant the seed for me! :) I will have another raffle as well.

I'm not sure if I'll make it Mystery Host or not this time as I would love some cookware! :) Maybe I'll do a split...half me half a customer.

I need to check out the invite someone posted before I make mini to send in my mini catalogs. Oh and if people are out of state- they will get the same specials as those attending.

Thanks for asking!! :chef:

My recruiter and I are putting our heads together to have one on Sept. 6 at her church, which is near my house. We are going to invite EVERYBODY we can think of and will even dig out our lists from the bridal fair that went nowhere. We plan to do drawings for baskets of retired items from my surprise boxes.

I am having good luck getting info at the Farmer's Market too. Even those who don't think they'll want to come to the party have given me the info to send them the new catalog.

I am having 2 shows, one at night during the week and one on Saturday, not sure of the time yet. I am doing the shows the 3rd week in August. Anyone that wants the new products will be told that I can't order them until 9/1 and I will put all of those on a separate order to be delivered to my home.
For people who order from the existing catalog, this order will be sent to HO in August. This way I can get 2 shows in- one for August and one for September. Hopefully I will get enough orders from the new catty to add up to a show.
I like the ideas of a special hour/raffle just for past hosts--I will definitely incorporate those ideas.

I love the idea of doing two different dates, but I am also doing two different locations. Would it be confusing to send an invite with both dates and locations and letting them choose?

I've seen some invitations from people in my cluster with two dates on one invite, but not two times. I am sure if you just highlighted the locations and bolded them in two different colors, it would be obvious to people. Good luck!

Question: I know I want to do a weeknight and one day on the weekend, but I am not sure whether to do a Saturday or a Sunday, and make it in the day or at night? Can anyone steer me in the right direction as far as the weekend day/time?
Thanks,
Barbara

I took a couple of the invites I got from here and combined them. Then I mailed them out to everyone within a 40 mile radius from me. I sent out about 120 paper invitations and sent about 40 evites. They went out yesterday and so far I got 1 yes, 1 cant make it but would like a catalog and 1 take me off your contact list. I fully plan to do reminder calls to everyone too!

Attachments

• LCFG Fall Kickoff.doc
    32 KB · Views: 347
I don't usually do a kick-off, so I voted that I wasn't hosting one. However, I love the idea of the Last Chance/First Glance. I'll be giving that some thought for next season. I also think the split show is brilliant!

My September Open House is scheduled for Tuesday, September 9th at 7p!

Sept 6th from 1-4. I found an invite off of this site and modified it for what I needed.

I'm actually doing a Mystery Host Sneak Peek Event, Saturday, August 23rd.

Attachments

• Mystery Host Sneak Peek.doc
    10.8 KB · Views: 423
I'm having my Mystery Host Reveal Party/Fall Kickoff on Tuesday, August 26th... all the hosts that are participating in the Mystery Host Show are invited to come at 11 am to have some yummy food (from the new theme shows of course) and have a sneak peak at the new stuff... then all my customers in the area are invited to come at 1 pm.

I have my first official fall show booked for Sept 5th with a gal I work with... She's expecting over 30 people that have already RSVP'd. It's going to be huge... hopefully the sales and bookings are as great. :)

not doing one here. I have had so many people that are on vacation and or just too busy. I am going to just pray that after the first week of sept people want to start booking again. I have only two shows on my books right now

we are doing one with about 5 consultants. We printed them out yesturday at office depot and paid about $8.00 for 250 sheets using the office depot purchasing card from pc. and we put 4 to a sheet used the pub. one.

Attachments

• Fall in Love with The Pampered Chef friend & card 03.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 444
  • PC Nikki.pub
    40 KB · Views: 238
Mine is tonight, and I have a question. I know people give out tickets for things like placing an order, bringing a guest, booking a show, etc. How many tickets do you all give out for each thing?? I know I have seen posts on here but I am not having much luck searching for them right now... TIA.

I give a ticket for orders $60 or more (for a different kind of Mystery Host then the one I'm doing this month), a ticket if the guest brings a friend, a ticket for showing up on time, two tickets for bookings, and three tickets for potential recruits. Hope this helps...

I am doing a double open house. One on Wed night and one on Sat night this week. So far I have 10 confirmed for each time. Making reminder calls tonight and Thursday. Attached is a 'yearbook' of sorts that I am including in their open house packets. I only attached just the beginning and without pictures for the sake of file size. Please imagine a picture between each product title and it's individual description. I am also doing the 'retired team members' for the discontinued products :) Let me know if this is a good idea or a waste of time. I thought it might be a cute twist on the game day theme, instead of just showing catalogs to everyone.

Attachments

• Welcome.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 263
  • Featuring additions to our.doc
    23 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
For those of you that have already had yours, I'd love to hear the results? I had mine and it didn't go so well. Unfortunately I went for quantity of invites instead of quality (calling the guests on the phone) and had 3 show up. How did everyone else do?

I want to do one but September is crazy. I'm booked like crazy. Do you think that October is too late to do one???

Mine is this Thursday. I've sent out 150 invitations by snail mail and will be making calls today and tomorrow as I only have 6 RSVPs so far. I think I will use an idea I got from someone here (pamperedalf, I believe) to put everyone in a draw who RSVPs. Wish I had it on my invitations!

Attachments

• Customer Appreciation invite-Fall 08.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 431

1. What is a Fall Kick-off Party?

A Fall Kick-off Party is a fun and festive event where Pampered Chef consultants and customers come together to celebrate the start of the fall season and the launch of new products.

2. When is the best time to host a Fall Kick-off Party?

The best time to host a Fall Kick-off Party is in September or early October, as this is when our new fall products are released. However, you can also host a party later in the fall if that works better for your schedule.

3. What types of products will be featured at the Fall Kick-off Party?

We will have a variety of new and seasonal products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and food items, that are perfect for fall cooking and entertaining.

4. Can I invite friends and family to the Fall Kick-off Party?

Absolutely! The more the merrier. In fact, we encourage you to invite your friends and family to join in on the fun and introduce them to Pampered Chef products.

5. Has anyone come up with an invitation for the Fall Kick-off Party?

Yes, we have a variety of invitation templates available for you to use. You can find them in the "Resources" section of your consultant account. You can also create your own personalized invitation using our customizable templates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • Cr8vKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies