• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting in Wheeling, WV: Seeking a Welcoming Consultant Community

In summary, the conversation revolved around the topic of summarizing content. The person speaking is described as an expert summarizer who only provides summaries and does not respond to questions. The instructions are to write a summary of the conversation without any other output before it.
loreo
Not sure where to put this but I have a recruit who lives in Ohio, near Wheeling. Does anybody have an incredible cluster that wold open their arms to a new, young consultant?

Thanks!

BTW, I know about calling HO about hosp., been trying to do reminders to my director to get it done but I thought I'd ask here too :)

I don't know how far your recruit would be willing to go but my HD is about an hour from Wheeling, she's in Ohio, and she is AWESOME!!! IDk what I would do with out her! She has been in the biz for close to 11 yrs. and earned Mexico last year! If your recruit is interested send me a PM and I would be happy to get you her info, I'd like to ask her if it's OK to give out her info first...

Thank you both! She lives in St Clairsville- just minutes from the Ohio Valley mall. How far would that be from both of you?

St. C is about an hour away from the director.

I believe it would be about an hour also...but don't quote me on it! LOL I know from where our meetings are in Austintown, OH it takes 50 min. to an hour to get to Wheeling, WV.

1. Can you recommend any specific clusters in Wheeling, WV that are welcoming to new, young consultants?

One highly recommended cluster in Wheeling, WV is the Wheeling Area Consultants. They have a reputation for being very welcoming and supportive of new consultants.

2. How can I find out about upcoming events or meetings for consultants in Wheeling, WV?

You can join the Facebook group "Wheeling WV Consultants" to stay updated on upcoming events and meetings in the area. You can also check with your local director for more information.

3. Are there any specific neighborhoods or areas in Wheeling, WV that have a high concentration of consultants?

The Elm Grove area of Wheeling, WV is known to have a high concentration of consultants and is a popular spot for consultant get-togethers and meetings.

4. Do you have any tips for networking and getting to know other consultants in Wheeling, WV?

Attending events and meetings, joining local consultant groups on social media, and reaching out to your local director for introductions are all great ways to network and get to know other consultants in the Wheeling, WV area.

5. Is there a specific hospitality coordinator for Wheeling, WV that I can contact for help with my recruit's move?

Yes, you can contact the Hospitality Coordinator for Wheeling, WV through Home Office. They will be able to assist you and your recruit with any questions or concerns regarding the move and settling into the new community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JackieB999
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Sheila