1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Wheeling WV

1. loreo

loreo Banned

Not sure where to put this but I have a recruit who lives in Ohio, near Wheeling. Does anybody have an incredible cluster that wold open their arms to a new, young consultant?

Thanks!

BTW, I know about calling HO about hosp., been trying to do reminders to my director to get it done but I thought I'd ask here too :)

Aug 14, 2009
  2. WLMcCoy

WLMcCoy Advanced Member

Yes! I am very near Wheeling. Although she is not my director, I know a GREAT director in the area. Contact her Welcome To My Personal Web Site

Aug 14, 2009
  3. chefHLM

chefHLM Member

I don't know how far your recruit would be willing to go but my HD is about an hour from Wheeling, she's in Ohio, and she is AWESOME!!! IDk what I would do with out her! She has been in the biz for close to 11 yrs. and earned Mexico last year! If your recruit is interested send me a PM and I would be happy to get you her info, I'd like to ask her if it's OK to give out her info first...

Aug 14, 2009
  4. loreo

loreo Banned

Thank you both! She lives in St Clairsville- just minutes from the Ohio Valley mall. How far would that be from both of you?

Aug 14, 2009
  5. WLMcCoy

WLMcCoy Advanced Member

St. C is about an hour away from the director.

Aug 14, 2009
  6. chefHLM

chefHLM Member

I believe it would be about an hour also...but don't quote me on it! LOL I know from where our meetings are in Austintown, OH it takes 50 min. to an hour to get to Wheeling, WV.

Aug 16, 2009
Have something to add?