• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wheat-Free Show Ideas for Kathy :confused:

In summary, there are plenty of easy and delicious wheat-free recipes that you can make for a Pampered Chef party, such as quinoa salad, zucchini noodles with marinara sauce, and stuffed bell peppers with ground turkey and quinoa. Many Pampered Chef products are versatile and can be used to make wheat-free dishes, including the spiralizer for zucchini noodles and the food chopper for chopping nuts. When hosting a wheat-free party, it is important to label dishes, use separate utensils and cutting boards, and offer a variety of gluten-free options. While there are no products specifically designed for wheat-free cooking, Pampered Chef's stoneware and cookware are great options. Although ingredients are not sold on the website,
kdoc
Has anyone ever done a show for someone that has a wheat allergy? Any recipes you have would be great.

PS - all the pampered chef spices contain wheat.

Kathy :confused:

My mother lived with us for 6 months before passing away from leukemia. She was very allergic to wheat. Modified food starch is a wheat product and seems to be found in everything. Marshmallows, pie fillings, soups, mayonnaise all have modified food starch. I found (by reading the backs of everything), store brand name items, example: Kroger brand name vs Campbell soup brand used modified corn starch as the thickening agent instead of a wheat product. Cornstarch is a great substitute for flour.

Stir fry recipes over rice are good meals. Just make sure if you add a sauce it doesn't contain a wheat product. If making your own sauce substitute with cornstarch.

The 7 layer Southwestern Salad from the Super Salad recipe card collection could be a good choice for your host. The Summer Cobb Salad in the '05 Seasons Best is a no flour recipe.

Hope that helped you out some! :)

Lee Anne Brock
[email protected]

Thanks Leeann! :eek:

1. What are some easy wheat-free recipes that I can make for a Pampered Chef party?

There are plenty of delicious and easy wheat-free recipes that you can make for a Pampered Chef party. Some ideas include a quinoa salad, zucchini noodles with marinara sauce, and stuffed bell peppers with ground turkey and quinoa.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef products to make wheat-free dishes?

Yes, absolutely! Many of our products are versatile and can be used to make wheat-free dishes. For example, our spiralizer can be used to make zucchini noodles, and our food chopper can easily chop nuts for gluten-free baking.

3. Can you provide some tips for hosting a wheat-free Pampered Chef party?

Sure! Some tips for hosting a wheat-free Pampered Chef party include labeling any wheat-containing dishes, using separate utensils and cutting boards for wheat-free dishes, and offering a variety of gluten-free options to accommodate all dietary restrictions.

4. Are there any Pampered Chef products that are specifically designed for wheat-free cooking?

While we do not have any products specifically designed for wheat-free cooking, many of our products can be used for this purpose. Our stoneware is a great option for baking wheat-free dishes, and our cookware can be used for cooking gluten-free meals.

5. Can I find wheat-free ingredients on the Pampered Chef website?

Unfortunately, we do not sell ingredients on our website. However, we do have a variety of recipes on our website that are wheat-free, and you can easily find wheat-free ingredients at your local grocery store or health food store.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BlueMoon
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kcmckay