• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uncovering the Motivation Behind Starting a PC Business and Staying for Growth

In summary, the individual started their PC business because of their love for the products and the potential to save money. They have continued with the business because it has become an actual source of income and has allowed them to grow in unexpected ways. They also value the community and support system within the PC family. Others have also joined the business for various reasons such as the flexibility to work from home and supplementation of income. Overall, the individual and others have found success, fulfillment, and personal growth through their PC businesses.
raebates
Staff member
Why did you start your PC business?
What makes you stay?I started my business to feed my PC habit. I'd been a long-time customer, hosting parties for 7 of the 9+ years I was a customer. It finally dawned on me that I'd save even more if I sold the stuff.I stayed because (1) I was able to turn it into an actual business, and (2) it helped me grow in ways I never imagined. I'm now comfortable in just about any setting with anyone from any level of society.

My Why,
I started PC because I thought it would be fun, since then 2 years ago next month, I have also grown in ways I never expected. I have a fully stocked PC kitchen, friends that I have maid through the business and confidence that I never had before! I love my Pampered Chef business!

I started because I needed an extra $200 a month back in 1990 and wanted to stay home with my kids. Little did I know it would change me and my life during my 26 year career. So blessed!

I've started because I am a student and I need to supplement the stipend, and contract that disallowe me from working more than 20 hours per week.

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your story with us. I completely understand where you're coming from - I also had a passion for PC products and hosting parties before I became a consultant. And like you, I quickly realized that I could save even more by selling the products myself. But what has kept me in this business for so many years is the incredible community and support system that comes with being a part of the PC family. I have made lifelong friends and have been able to grow both personally and professionally through this opportunity. Plus, it's always exciting to see new products and be a part of such a dynamic and innovative company. I'm so glad that you have found success and fulfillment in your PC business. Keep shining and sharing your love for these amazing products with others!

1. What is "What's Your Why?"

"What's Your Why?" is a program developed by Pampered Chef to help you discover your personal motivation and purpose in life. It allows you to reflect on your values and passions, and use them as a driving force in your personal and professional life.

2. How does "What's Your Why?" benefit me as a Pampered Chef consultant?

By identifying your personal "why," you can better connect with your customers and build authentic relationships. This can also help you stay motivated and focused in your business, as you have a clear purpose driving your actions.

3. Do I have to participate in "What's Your Why?" as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Participation in the "What's Your Why?" program is not mandatory, but it is highly encouraged. It can bring valuable insights and help you grow both personally and professionally.

4. How do I find my "why" with this program?

The "What's Your Why?" program includes a series of exercises and prompts to help you reflect on your values, passions, and goals. By completing these exercises, you can uncover your personal motivation and purpose.

5. Can I use my "why" in my marketing and sales efforts as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Absolutely! Your "why" is a powerful tool to connect with your customers and share your authentic story. It can also help you attract like-minded individuals to join your team as consultants. Pampered Chef encourages consultants to share their "why" with their customers and community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
ChefMomma05
  • krwebster
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kspry