1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's Your Why?

1. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Why did you start your PC business?
    What makes you stay?

I started my business to feed my PC habit. I'd been a long-time customer, hosting parties for 7 of the 9+ years I was a customer. It finally dawned on me that I'd save even more if I sold the stuff.

I stayed because (1) I was able to turn it into an actual business, and (2) it helped me grow in ways I never imagined. I'm now comfortable in just about any setting with anyone from any level of society.

Nov 10, 2015
    Jasmine likes this.
  2. Jasmine

Jasmine Member

My Why,
    I started PC because I thought it would be fun, since then 2 years ago next month, I have also grown in ways I never expected. I have a fully stocked PC kitchen, friends that I have maid through the business and confidence that I never had before! I love my Pampered Chef business!

Nov 17, 2015
  3. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

I started because I needed an extra $200 a month back in 1990 and wanted to stay home with my kids. Little did I know it would change me and my life during my 26 year career. So blessed!

Nov 20, 2015
    Jasmine likes this.
  4. Niki Kate

Niki Kate Novice Member

I've started because I am a student and I need to supplement the stipend, and contract that disallowe me from working more than 20 hours per week.

Dec 1, 2015
    raebates likes this.
Have something to add?