1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's Your Favorite PC Dessert Recipe?

1. I am going to a PC holiday party and we are all to bring a PC appetizer or dessert. I chose dessert, but want it to be something good. Last cluster meeting I brought a skillet cake. I am thinking of trying the fudge (chips +icing) and something else.. Any suggestions?

~Jenny

2. Mom4kanda

Mom4kanda Member

If you have the

Mini muffin pan -
    its the Tuxedo Brownie Cups, you can search on this forum and find the rec

Dec 13, 2005
  3. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

Cherry Cheese Coffee Ring

It's really neat and a very old recipe created by the Pamepred Chef years ago. It can be made up to look like a Christmas Wreath by using the flat tip on the EAD and making a powdered sugar frosting with green food coloring. Simply pipe out a small bow at the "bottom" of the wreath. You can use canned frosting to and just add food coloring. I like using the cream cheese frosting then.

Dec 13, 2005
  4. ShanaSmith

ShanaSmith Veteran Member Silver Member

If you have the flutted pan.. the 3-2-1 cakes are sooo good and look great. I made a cherry chocolate cake last night. YUMMY. 3 eggs, 2 cups cherry pie filling and 1 chocolate cake mix. Then I took the last 1/2 cup or so of pie filling and put it in the bottom of the pan, and added about 1/3 of a bag of choco chips to the cake mix and spooned it into the pan. bake for about 35 minutes at 350 or mirco for about 12. To top it I took 1/2 cup of choco chips and melted them with 1/2 cup cool whip. Absolutely dreamy! and we aren't even really chocolte lovers.

Dec 16, 2005
Have something to add?