• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Favorite Pampered Chef Dessert Recipe?

In summary, for the upcoming PC holiday party, Jenny is planning to bring a dessert and is looking for suggestions. She previously brought a skillet cake to a cluster meeting and is now considering making fudge with chocolate chips and icing. Another consultant recommends trying the Tuxedo Brownie Cups or the Cherry Cheese Coffee Ring, both made with Pampered Chef products. She also suggests using the fluted pan to make 3-2-1 cakes or a cherry chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting and chocolate chips. She also mentions a chocolate chip cookie dough dip as a unique and tasty dessert option.
Princess_Buttercup
I am going to a PC holiday party and we are all to bring a PC appetizer or dessert. I chose dessert, but want it to be something good. Last cluster meeting I brought a skillet cake. I am thinking of trying the fudge (chips +icing) and something else.. Any suggestions?

~Jenny

If you have theMini muffin pan -
its the Tuxedo Brownie Cups, you can search on this forum and find the rec

Cherry Cheese Coffee RingIt's really neat and a very old recipe created by the Pamepred Chef years ago. It can be made up to look like a Christmas Wreath by using the flat tip on the EAD and making a powdered sugar frosting with green food coloring. Simply pipe out a small bow at the "bottom" of the wreath. You can use canned frosting to and just add food coloring. I like using the cream cheese frosting then.

If you have the flutted pan.. the 3-2-1 cakes are sooo good and look great. I made a cherry chocolate cake last night. YUMMY. 3 eggs, 2 cups cherry pie filling and 1 chocolate cake mix. Then I took the last 1/2 cup or so of pie filling and put it in the bottom of the pan, and added about 1/3 of a bag of choco chips to the cake mix and spooned it into the pan. bake for about 35 minutes at 350 or mirco for about 12. To top it I took 1/2 cup of choco chips and melted them with 1/2 cup cool whip. Absolutely dreamy! and we aren't even really chocolte lovers.

Hi Jenny,I'm so excited for your upcoming PC holiday party! It's always a great opportunity to showcase our delicious products and spend time with fellow consultants. I'm sure your skillet cake was a hit at the last cluster meeting.For your dessert, I would definitely recommend trying out the fudge recipe. It's always a crowd-pleaser and perfect for the holiday season. To take it to the next level, you could also add a layer of crushed candy canes on top for a festive touch. Another tasty option could be our chocolate chip cookie dough dip served with fruit or graham crackers. It's a unique and delicious dessert that everyone will love.I hope these suggestions help, and I can't wait to hear how your dessert turns out at the party. Happy cooking!Best,

1. What is the most popular Pampered Chef dessert recipe?

The most popular Pampered Chef dessert recipe is the Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza. It features a giant cookie base topped with cream cheese frosting and various toppings such as chocolate chips, nuts, and fruit.

2. Can I make a Pampered Chef dessert recipe without any special tools or equipment?

Yes, many Pampered Chef dessert recipes can be made using basic kitchen tools such as a mixer, baking sheet, and mixing bowls. However, some recipes may require specific tools such as a stoneware pan or a batter bowl.

3. Are there any Pampered Chef dessert recipes that are suitable for special diets?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of dessert recipes that cater to different dietary needs. Some popular options include gluten-free brownies, dairy-free ice cream, and vegan cheesecake.

4. How can I find more Pampered Chef dessert recipes?

You can find more Pampered Chef dessert recipes on the company's website, through their catalog, or by attending a Pampered Chef cooking party. You can also connect with other Pampered Chef consultants or customers for recipe recommendations and ideas.

5. Can I modify Pampered Chef dessert recipes to fit my personal preferences?

Yes, you can easily modify Pampered Chef dessert recipes to fit your personal preferences. You can swap out ingredients, adjust measurements, or add in extra toppings or flavors to make the recipe your own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Mitzyz
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • deanna_g