• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Favorite New Spring Product/S?

In summary, the new stoneware pieces are beautiful, but the silicone covers will not work. The new steamer insert and chef's tongs are exciting, but the price is too high. The glass mixing bowls are pretty, but people may not buy them. The season is definitely going to be good.
DebPC
Staff member
And why?

I'm really excited about the steamer insert and I love the small chef's tongs...so cute!I'm wondering if the easy fit silicone covers work on the new stoneware pieces?

I love the glamour look of the new stones. I love the recent white round stone, so am excited to see these. Not sure where I could PUT them in my kitchen, but I love them anyway. ;)The steamer insert was exciting to me as well. I use my little one all the time, and even more so for steaming eggs (easier way to hard boil!! They peel so EASY! steam 20 minutes, then cool them off to avoid overcooking. Done!). But the price scared the bejeebers out of me! I like the freezing trays and the 'close & cut' as well. We're wanting to start making our own bagels, but you can't make those ahead. Store bought bagels have been changing recipes and now include ingredients my family is highly sensitive too. So homemade is going to be the way to go for home use. This will be handy for cutting them (especially for my preteen boys). Glass mixing bowls - while I don't need any more bowls, they are pretty for serving food. Hard to judge size in a photo, so looking forward to seeing them.I think the only products that didn't excite me much were the new scraper, the kneeling pad (mostly the price), and the silicone prep bowls w/lids. (So I just read that you CAN get just the lids if you already have the prep bowls... $5 as a replacement part.)

Any pics please?

Found them! Go to consultants corner and to your product cart and choose sample products!

From the picture, it looks like the Silicone Prep Bowls will have easier to read measurement markings! Very hard on the ones we have now.

When I was holding them at the meeting I thought the Silicone Prep Bowls looked different, there was a shinny edge to them. Are you sure you can just purchase the lids and that will work?? It'd be great if true!

If we order from the supply cart sample are their 'bundles' or is is all individual?

Last edited:
pjpamchef said:
When I was holding them at the meeting I thought the Silicone Prep Bowls looked different, there was a shinny edge to them. Are you sure you can just purchase the lids and that will work?? It'd be great if true!
That is what it said in the Spring season guide.

Yes the lids fit the old silicone prep bowls. They will be in the catalog for one season and then will move to the replacement list. The new bowls are a great improvement. You can easily see the measurements and the inside is smooth so it will be easier clean up...the old seemed to not stay as nice after a bunch of use.

The samples are all a la carte unless you buy everything together. There is no possible way for me to choose one. Best! Season! Ever!

jjaastef said:
I'm really excited about the steamer insert and I love the small chef's tongs...so cute!I'm wondering if the easy fit silicone covers work on the new stoneware pieces?
i think these are my favorite new product. The silicone covers should work on all stoneware. They really hold tight. We had them at our product reveal and someone set it on the countertop and you could not budge that sucker, yet if you simply lifted one corner, it came up quite easily. Think these will be a big seller, plus they can double as hot pads.

The silicone covers will NOT work on the new stoneware pieces.I think this is one of the best seasons in a long time!

chefjeanine said:
The silicone covers will NOT work on the new stoneware pieces.I think this is one of the best seasons in a long time!
Is it the size or won't it suction to the glaze?

Kam, Looking at the photos of the new stoneware...with the handles...the silicone covers wouldn't lay flat.

jjaastef said:
Kam, Looking at the photos of the new stoneware...with the handles...the silicone covers wouldn't lay flat.
Ah...got it! Thanks!

While I like the look of the new glass bowls, I'm wondering if people will buy them. There are plenty of nice glass mixing bowls at any store. I need to compare prices, so if ours are comparable, then that's good, but if they are a lot I don't see a lot of people getting them.

babywings76 said:
While I like the look of the new glass bowls, I'm wondering if people will buy them. There are plenty of nice glass mixing bowls at any store. I need to compare prices, so if ours are comparable, then that's good, but if they are a lot I don't see a lot of people getting them.
I suspect if the customer has our 1, 2 and 3 cup prep bowl they will want them even if they have plenty and no doubt they will be asking when we will be able to get lids. They were going to be on my purchase list but lucky me I won them and I'm wondering how long it will be before I can get lids for them.

I won the bowls at our Spring kick-off meeting too! We've already used them and I love them. I have a set of nesting glass bowls we've had for years, but the new PC ones are thicker and deeper with steeper sides and I like that a lot. I've already heard questions from other consultants about lids too. I don't really see using them to store stuff, but I guess putting a lid on a pasta salad or something to keep it cold in the fridge until serving makes sense.Shari in TX

I was just coming in to see the reaction the steamer insert price. That is by far the product I was most excited about both for personal use and shows but $130?? I feel like that's going to be a challenging sell. Anyone come up with tips yet to overcome that objection?

MLinAZ said:
I was just coming in to see the reaction the steamer insert price. That is by far the product I was most excited about both for personal use and shows but $130?? I feel like that's going to be a challenging sell. Anyone come up with tips yet to overcome that objection?
I look forward to owning this item, but at half price. So that's how I will promote it- as a half priced item as a hostess/ or 60% off etc.

The Easy Fit Silione Covers would work on the Glass Mixing Bowl Set. Also, they're tempered so they will be perfect for making doll cakes. The large one would do 2 mixes, so no cutting and fitting cakes together. I think they'll be a big hit.I know the 12" Steamer Insert is an investment, but I think it's going to be a popular one. Like Rhonda Reid, I intend to promote it for hosts.

EVERYTHING! Love, Love, Love! I earned the $1500 level, but I am determined to repromote to Director soon (by March or April) and get the entire package FREE).

Rhonda Reid said:
I look forward to owning this item, but at half price. So that's how I will promote it- as a half priced item as a hostess/ or 60% off etc.
Great idea. And for hosts who have already purchased one of our cookware sets, it would be a good add-on host incentive for them. The price point does seem quite high, but I think in the end, it could be worth it. But I did find it odd that it only has a 5 year warranty, versus a lifetime, like the rest of the cookware line. ?? That could also be a deal breaker to some- why am I paying $130 for something that goes with the cookware as part of the cookeware pieces, yet is only a 5 year warranty?? Not to mention confusion for US- all cookware is Lifetime EXCEPT that item. Ugh. But I'm still getting one. :)

Will the steamer be at 60% off during the month that the cookware is at 60%off?

Loving the glass mixing bowls WAY more than I thought I would - serving in them is a big plus. The stainless steel bowls are more practical but sometimes you must let "pretty" win!

higoobs said:
Will the steamer be at 60% off during the month that the cookware is at 60%off?
It's not listed in the picture. I can't access the website right now to check the list, but my guess is no.

raebates said:
It's not listed in the picture. I can't access the website right now to check the list, but my guess is no.
Yes it is I am so excited!

I really like the idea of the herb freezing trays and I thought others would too, but I haven't sold any yet. I am most excited to make small flavored butters in them! I might also freeze my green chilies in them! I sold my small chef tongs within 2 hours of opening at my market last weekend, now I will have to order some more for myself.

higoobs said:
Yes it is I am so excited!
I checked the list, and I don't see the Steamer.

Attachments

• April Host Special Details.pdf
    165.7 KB · Views: 927
raebates said:
I checked the list, and I don't see the Steamer.
Sorry I meant for March the steamer was 60% off

MLinAZ said:
Decent cookware sells for easily $200+ per item, so this is not so extreme. (All Clad, Caphalon).

1. What are the top spring products from Pampered Chef?

Our top spring products are the Quick Cooker, the Herb Mill, the Springform Pan, the Citrus Press, and the Garlic Press. These products are perfect for springtime cooking and baking, and are designed to make your meals easier and more delicious.

2. Why do you recommend the Quick Cooker as a must-have for spring?

The Quick Cooker is a versatile and convenient tool for spring cooking. It can cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional methods, making it perfect for busy spring schedules. Plus, its pressure cooking and slow cooking functions allow you to make a variety of dishes, from soups and stews to tender meats and grains.

3. What makes the Herb Mill a great addition to any spring kitchen?

The Herb Mill is perfect for adding fresh flavors to your spring dishes. It finely chops herbs like basil, rosemary, and cilantro, making them easy to incorporate into dressings, marinades, and other recipes. It's also compact and easy to use, making it a must-have for any home cook.

4. How does the Springform Pan make baking easier in the spring?

The Springform Pan is designed to make baking a breeze in the spring. Its non-stick surface and easy-release latch make it perfect for delicate spring desserts like cheesecakes and tarts. Plus, its springform design allows you to easily remove the sides of the pan without damaging your baked goods.

5. Can you tell me more about the Citrus Press and Garlic Press and why they're great for spring?

The Citrus Press and Garlic Press are both great tools for adding fresh flavors to your spring dishes. The Citrus Press makes it easy to extract juice from lemons, limes, and oranges for marinades, dressings, and cocktails. The Garlic Press quickly and efficiently minces garlic for a variety of recipes, adding a delicious kick to your spring meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
mspibb