• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Favorite Appetizer?

In summary, some easy and delicious appetizer ideas include bruschetta, stuffed mushrooms, and spinach artichoke dip. There are also many vegetarian or vegan-friendly options such as avocado hummus, veggie spring rolls, and roasted chickpeas. For large parties, crowd-pleasing appetizers like mini quiches, bacon-wrapped dates, and antipasto skewers are recommended. For a healthier option, fresh fruit skewers, cucumber avocado rolls, and grilled shrimp with a citrus dipping sauce are great choices. And for a perfect pairing with wine or cocktails, cheese and charcuterie boards, stuffed olives, and bruschetta with a variety of toppings are highly recommended.
kcjodih
Gold Member
We're having the big Thanksgiving dinner this year..tomorrow and I'm hosting. I have everything I need for the meal and desserts but I'm stumped on appetizers. The last function we had I did a torta so I want to stay away from that. I've already chosen a dip so I just need something else. What's your favorite? I'm heading to town for my last grocery shopping in a couple hours and I'm hoping someone can inspire me :)

Jalapeno Popper Pizza! They are easy and awesome! Fresh Bread and the oil dips also also easy and wonderful.

hummus with crackers or veggies

What are some easy and delicious appetizer ideas?

Some of my favorite easy and delicious appetizer ideas include bruschetta, stuffed mushrooms, and spinach artichoke dip. These can all be made with minimal ingredients and are always a hit at parties!

Do you have any appetizer recipes that are vegetarian or vegan-friendly?

Yes, we have many appetizer recipes that are vegetarian or vegan-friendly. Some popular options include avocado hummus, veggie spring rolls, and roasted chickpeas. These are all flavorful and satisfying options for those with dietary restrictions.

What are some crowd-pleasing appetizers for a large party?

For a large party, it's always a good idea to have a variety of appetizers to please all tastes. Some great options include mini quiches, bacon-wrapped dates, and antipasto skewers. These can be made in large batches and are easy to serve to a large group.

Can you recommend any healthy appetizer options?

Yes, there are many healthy appetizer options available. Some ideas include fresh fruit skewers, cucumber avocado rolls, and grilled shrimp with a citrus dipping sauce. These options are light and nutritious, perfect for those watching their diet.

What appetizer pairs well with wine or cocktails?

There are many appetizers that pair well with wine or cocktails. Some popular options include cheese and charcuterie boards, stuffed olives, and bruschetta with a variety of toppings. These appetizers enhance the flavors of the drinks and make for a great pairing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kaiser
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
Replies