• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Essential Pampered Chef Product?

In summary, the essential items for a Pampered Chef kitchen are a food processor, a grill pan, large bar pan, mix n chop, can opener, large silicone scrapper, garlic press, and cutting boards.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Quick, lets make a list of our top 20 essential Pampered Chef products! I have a host this Sunday that wants me to share what are the indispensable products needed in your kitchen. Please list your choice and if your choice is listed add a like to the post. Thank you so much!

I think this is fun! Thank you for sharing. Hope to have time before Sunday to get a small flyer together to share. Please feel free to add your essentials to this thread.

I am currently in my first three weeks with PC and and have sold 7 wine openers, because I love it that much!!!!! But the thing I am most passionate about is the the manual food processor. I cannot believe how it dices tomatoes. That to me, is worth 52.00 a month!!!!!!!!

It is easier to sell the products that you are passionate about! For me personally, I have sold the salad choppers at just about every show so far because I love them that much! :) But to limit it to only a couple things is hard for me. I have only been a consultant since January but an avid Pampered Chef lover for 18 years!

How did your show go?Like Leslie R, I can't really narrow it down. Also, I tend to think of collections when I think of essentials. For instance, I think everyone needs stoneware. The type of stoneware will vary depending on the needs of the cook. The micro-cooker is an essential, but whether a small or large will depend on the side of the household.

Food chopper and silicone scrapers

Rice Cooker, DCB, garlic press (I'm the queen of selling the garlic press in my group), all of the scrapers, the large, small, and all-purpose spreaders, the can opener, the MFP, the large bar pan, Mix N Chop (actually all of the nylon tools) and the rotary cheese grater.

Cutting boards, knives, food chopper, executive skillet.
These wouldn't really have to be PC, except for the food chopper....it's what I use almost daily in my kitchen, though.
Garlic press & spatulas are also in the running.

Stoneware. I am so excited about the new sizes and shapes - they do give an updated feel to a kitchen staple. I'm eager to season and use them and take them to shows. (Great booking tools, too!)

Thanks for sharing. The show was good, but they ended up not needing the list, so I am going to keep updating as people share here and have it for a reference in the future.

1. What is the most popular essential Pampered Chef product?

The most popular essential Pampered Chef product is the Deluxe Cooking Blender. It can blend, puree, chop, and cook all in one appliance, making meal prep and cooking much easier and more efficient.

2. Can you explain the benefits of the Pampered Chef Ceramic Egg Cooker?

The Pampered Chef Ceramic Egg Cooker allows you to easily cook eggs in the microwave without any added oils or fats. The ceramic material evenly distributes heat for perfectly cooked eggs every time. It also has a non-stick surface for easy clean-up.

3. How does the Pampered Chef Food Chopper work?

The Pampered Chef Food Chopper is a manual chopper that quickly and easily chops vegetables, fruits, nuts, and more. You simply place the food inside and press down on the plunger to chop it into small, even pieces.

4. What makes the Pampered Chef Quick Cooker different from other pressure cookers?

The Pampered Chef Quick Cooker is different from other pressure cookers because it has a unique design that allows for faster and more even cooking. It also has a digital display and pre-set cooking programs for easy use.

5. Can you give some examples of recipes that can be made with the Pampered Chef Air Fryer?

The Pampered Chef Air Fryer can be used to make a variety of delicious and healthy recipes, including crispy chicken wings, roasted vegetables, and even homemade granola. It can also be used for reheating leftovers or cooking frozen foods like french fries or chicken nuggets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies