• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

JulieWhat is the Power Hour and How Can It Help Your Business?

In summary, the best tip to increase sales, bookings, etc. is to network with other consultants and attend your monthly cluster/team meetings and National Conference.
Business TipNetwork with other consultants...one major way is by going to your monthly cluster/team meetings and National Conference AND simply JUST ASK!

Those have really helped me...Renee in TN

refer to this site!Is my #1 tip! I have learend tons here! Your meetings may help too but this by far has been the best source of info for me. Without this site I would not have joined PC, honestly! I found my recruiter here and all my quesitons were answered by these net work of ladies and men.
Great place! :D

Customer CareCustomer care is my tip for you. I do agree with the meetings and this site being helpful. The best advice I can give you is the phone is your friend. Do your host coaching calls and call your hosts and guests after they recieve their orders to make sure they like their products and are using them, when items they want and don't have are on special, when their host discounts are about to expire,etc. I hope this helps you.

MailMy #1 tip is to mail host invitations and make reminder calls for host. My attendence has went up at my shows, thus my sales have went up along with my bookings. My average was about $500 before I did this with about an average of 10 guests, it is now $850 with an average of 16 guests!

I agree with Brooke....customer care!! Make the phone your friend and check in with your customers from time to time. It keeps your name in front of their face. Email newsletters accomplish this too. But I don't think anything can replace the phone. Now only if there were more hours in the day and days in the week I could devote more time to this!!! :)

Work on your business 1 hour per dayGot this suggestion from my director when I signed up. She said if you work your business just 1 hour a day, you will have more than enough business. I completely agree with this statement.

The 1 hour can be anything from customer care calls, to host coaching, to closing shows, to writting thank you notes. Just do something each day.

Oh Oh...I just thought of another one... I hope we aren't limited to one! :p

The POWER HOUR! Four 15 minute segments you work everyday! I learned this from Belinda Elsworth in Salt Lake City. I have since implimented this and WOW! It is amazing how easy it is. My four categories are: 1. Host coaching 2. Booking Calls 3. Recruiting calls 4. Customer Care Calls.

How many of you feel like you work your business all the time but get nothing accomplished? This was how I felt before I started the POWER HOUR. Now, I can spend 15 minutes here and there, or sit down for the solid hour if my husband is home with the children.

In order for this to work you have to spend the 15 minutes a day on each category no matter what! I personally work M-F on this and reserve Saturday and Sunday for family (although I do 1 Saturday show a month).

You have to try it! If you want to know more about it, e-mail me at [email protected]! :D

FinallyFor everyone that e-mailed me I sent you information on the Power Hour today! Sorry it took me forever! Make sure and e-mail me if you didn't get it!

You will all love it if you take the time to implement it! :D

pamperedbecky said:
I agree with Brooke....customer care!! Make the phone your friend and check in with your customers from time to time. It keeps your name in front of their face. Email newsletters accomplish this too. But I don't think anything can replace the phone. Now only if there were more hours in the day and days in the week I could devote more time to this!!! :)
Definitely the phone. It will make your business so much more consistent! Don't contact just the old hosts, contact all guests, individual orderers, etc. Customer Care is key.

Lost e-mail for power hourHello ladies,

For anyone who I sent the power hour information to, did you save the e-mail I sent? I have more requests for it and I lost the file that I typed it in. Would love not to have to retype or rethink it! Thanks for the help!

More requests...HELPNow I have even more requests for the power hour information! :eek: For those who just requested the information, I am trying to see if someone saved the e-mail I sent them as I lost it!! I still have the information for power hour, but only in handouts not saved on the computer!

Didn't somebody save the info?? Please help, I really don't have the time to retype/rethink what I wrote before. :(

Fruitloop,

Did you try going through your "messages sent" file of your e-mail program? Some e-mail programs keep a "temporary" file with a copy of actual attachment files of any e-mail sent. Sometmes they are in compressed form, so the real file may be lost but you can "read only" with your e-mail program and then do a "save to/save as" or even just copy & paste onto a document program (like MSWord).

I tried that...That is how I sent the message to everyone. But somehow all of my sent files got deleted! And of course I didn't copy and paste it into Word! That would have been too smart! :rolleyes:

I agree!
fruit76loop said:
My #1 tip is to mail host invitations and make reminder calls for host. My attendence has went up at my shows, thus my sales have went up along with my bookings. My average was about $500 before I did this with about an average of 10 guests, it is now $850 with an average of 16 guests!

I started doing this also after National Conference last year, and my show attendance increased as well as show average! It is definately worth the time! :)
Staying in close contact with your fellow PC friends, and just letting everyone, everywhere, know that you sell PC is also great. Wearing PC logo clothing helps too!

Business tipMy business tip to anyone in this business is being CONSISTENT each month.. That is the key !!!! :) Being persistent and determined with the times are tough.....

Carol Kout
Iowa

HotchefMama said:
My business tip to anyone in this business is being CONSISTENT each month.. That is the key !!!! :) Being persistent and determined with the times are tough.....

Carol Kout
Iowa

Remember you are not being pushy ~ you are offering an opportunity (to earn wonderful things or a fabulous career). Ask everyone ~ it's your job, and wouldn't you be upset if the person who asked you never asked you?

Bring something that advertises PC wherever you go! A tote bag, a visor, a key chain ~ you never know who might be looking for a PC rep.

:)

lacychef said:
I started doing this also after National Conference last year, and my show attendance increased as well as show average! It is definately worth the time! :)
Staying in close contact with your fellow PC friends, and just letting everyone, everywhere, know that you sell PC is also great. Wearing PC logo clothing helps too!

How much in stamps does it cost you to send them?

For a postcard in the US the stamp costs $.24 and remember this is a business expense...so is the milage to and from the post office.

fruit76loop said:
Now I have even more requests for the power hour information! :eek: For those who just requested the information, I am trying to see if someone saved the e-mail I sent them as I lost it!! I still have the information for power hour, but only in handouts not saved on the computer!

Didn't somebody save the info?? Please help, I really don't have the time to retype/rethink what I wrote before. :(

Any luck on finding a copy of your power hour?

I do have the information...on Power Hour. I will get it to everyone as soon as I can. It will be at least a week until I can get it retyped! Thanks for your patience everyone!

Smiles,

1. What is the number one tip for growing a successful Pampered Chef business?

The number one tip for growing a successful Pampered Chef business is to prioritize building relationships. Focus on connecting with your customers, hostesses, and team members. This will not only help you increase your sales, but also create a strong foundation for long-term success.

2. How can I effectively market my Pampered Chef business?

The key to effective marketing for your Pampered Chef business is to know your target audience and tailor your approach accordingly. Utilize social media platforms, host virtual parties, and attend local events to promote your products and services. Building a strong online presence and networking with fellow consultants can also be beneficial.

3. What should I consider when setting goals for my Pampered Chef business?

When setting goals for your Pampered Chef business, it's important to have a clear and specific vision. Consider your personal strengths and weaknesses, as well as the market demand for your products. Set realistic and achievable goals, and regularly track your progress to stay motivated and on track.

4. How can I stand out as a Pampered Chef consultant?

In order to stand out as a Pampered Chef consultant, it's important to find your unique selling point. This could be your knowledge of the products, your excellent customer service, or your creative approach to hosting parties. Continuously educate yourself about the products and regularly engage with your customers to maintain a competitive edge.

5. How can I maintain a work-life balance while running my Pampered Chef business?

Maintaining a work-life balance while running your Pampered Chef business is crucial for your overall well-being. Set boundaries and establish a schedule to ensure you have dedicated time for both work and personal life. Delegate tasks when possible and prioritize self-care to avoid burnout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jhummel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DZmom
  • KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies