• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's You Fav Pampered Chef Cookbook?

In summary, the people recommend All The Best as the best cookbook. All the Best is a must have. The old Kids in the Kitchen cookbook is also recommended.
bbauman07
Gold Member
I'm wondering what you fav pc cookbook is. I really only have the season's best cookbooks. I just ordered the Celebrate cookbook from the supply order form and the It's good for you and casual cooking.

I will be ordering one more this month which one should it be?

All The Best Cookbook - the best one hands down

That's my 2 1/2 cents worth

Agreed - My #2 is Main Dishes
My #3 is Celebrate

#1 All the Best is absolutely the best!

#2 It's Good for You

#3 Stoneware Inspirations

Casual Cooking is has several of my favorite show recipes.
I recommend All The Best to my guests so they can make their own wreaths/rings/braids and other Pampered Chef classics.

you HAVE to get all the best.. it was the first one i ordered and it kinda spoiled me on the other's my number two is the dessert one.. but i have a sweet tooth :p ~tiffanyp

All the Best is a Must Have.

Cooking for Two and More is my new favorite.

I say if you are ordering just one then get All the Best.

Linda

Definitely---All the Best!!! I mostly use these recipes for my shows & I sell so many of these-usually 2-3 per show when I make a recipe from it.

Well that was easy since everyone seems to be in agreement to All the Best that will be the one I order. Thank you for your opinions.

I'm late to the game, but I was going to say All the Best as well.

After that it would be Stoneware Inspirations.

I agree!
1) All the Best
2) Stoneware Inspirations! I just made the chicken breaded in Doritos last week! Delicious!

#1-All the Best
#2-Delightful Desserts
#3-Celebrate (I'm still scratching my head on this one being gone)
#4-It's Good For You

Very rarely ever use the Casual Cooking or the Stoneware Inspirations. Not real crazy about the Cooking for Two either.

Definately All the Best:D Followed closely behind by the Dessert book:D (I have a huge sweet tooth!)

Can't disagree - All the Best - and this may sound odd, but I also love the old Kids in the Kitchen cookbook!

Old Kids in the KitchenI have that one too, and I like it so much better than the new one! My kids have made several things out of it.

Mark me down for All the best!

All the Best!!! I use is almost every weekend and at a lot of my shows. Someone just told me last night they could tell which cookbook was my favorite b/c All the Best had food stains all over it!

For the 17th time...All the Best, 2...Stoneware Inspirations and Main Dishes is 3 for me.

AJPratt said:
Mark me down for All the best!
I'll be right over.

Oh, you meant the cookbook. Never mind. :eek:

Oh my!
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'll be right over.

Oh, you meant the cookbook. Never mind. :eek:

:eek: I can't wait to see her reply to that one!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'll be right over. Oh, you meant the cookbook. Never mind. :eek:
Oh, brother... Then I better change my selection to the discontinued "Celebrate" cookbook to match the occasion!http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/mittelgrosse/medium-smiley-054.gif

What's Your Favorite Pampered Chef Cookbook?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have the privilege of using and trying out many different cookbooks. While it's hard to pick just one favorite, here are the top five most frequently asked questions about my favorite Pampered Chef cookbook.

1. What Makes a Pampered Chef Cookbook Different?

Pampered Chef cookbooks are unique because they are created by real people, not just celebrity chefs. They are also tested and approved by a team of home cooks, ensuring that the recipes are not only delicious but also practical for everyday cooking.

2. Which Pampered Chef Cookbook Has the Most Recipes?

The Pampered Chef Season's Best® Recipe Collection typically has the most recipes, with over 250 recipes in each edition. It's a great resource for finding new ideas for every season and occasion.

3. Are There Any Special Dietary Restriction-Friendly Cookbooks?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers several cookbooks that cater to specific dietary needs, such as "The Gluten-Free Cookbook" and "The Vegetarian Cookbook." These cookbooks provide a wide variety of delicious recipes for those with dietary restrictions.

4. What Pampered Chef Cookbook Do You Use the Most?

I personally use "The Pampered Chef Cookbook" the most. It's a comprehensive cookbook with a mix of classic and new recipes that are perfect for everyday cooking. Plus, it includes helpful tips and techniques for using Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I Find Recipes Online Instead of Buying a Cookbook?

While many Pampered Chef recipes are available online, there are also exclusive recipes that can only be found in cookbooks. Plus, having a physical cookbook is convenient for referencing recipes while cooking without having to use a device in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • vonfirmath
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies