• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invoice Discrepancies: An Annoying Pattern in My Recent Orders

In summary, Pampered Chef uses invoices to track and record orders for both customers and consultants. Invoices also serve as a record of purchase for warranty and return purposes. Customers can view and print their invoices online through their Pampered Chef account, and payments can be made through the account or by calling customer service. If there is an error on the invoice, customers can contact customer service for assistance. Paper copies of invoices can also be requested, but a digital copy is always available through the account.
ChefZee
So the last few boxes I've gotten have been weird. I got my knife block, and the invoice said I got 2 boning knives (but I got the right amount). This week, I get a box with only a cookbook and 2 sets of the petite square bowls, but my invoice on the box said those items, knives, a 5 piece cookware set with the product totaling $285. WTH? At first I was thinking maybe it was cumulative of stuff I've ordered, but I haven't ordered or sold cookware.

The stuff in the box is always right (except missing items) but it still drives me crazy that the invoice doesn't match up. Anybody else notice this weirdness?

Does the invoice have your info on it or did they drop it in the wrong box?

I've had the wrong invoice in some boxes recently. That's what I'd check too.

Certainly something you should let HO know about.

I think it was my info. I didn't know if it was a big deal, but its been irritating me lol especially since almost every show I submit needs at least 1 product adjustment lately

What's With the Invoices?

1. Why do I receive an invoice for my Pampered Chef purchases?

As a direct sales company, we use invoices to track and record orders for both our customers and consultants. Invoices also serve as a record of your purchase for warranty and return purposes.

2. Can I view my invoices online?

Yes, you can view and print your invoices by logging into your Pampered Chef account on our website. Simply go to the "My Account" section and click on "Order History."

3. How do I make a payment for my invoice?

You can make a payment for your invoice online through your Pampered Chef account or by calling our customer service team. We accept credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal as forms of payment.

4. What if there is an error on my invoice?

If you notice an error on your invoice, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will be happy to assist you in resolving the issue.

5. Can I receive a paper copy of my invoice?

Yes, you can request a paper copy of your invoice by contacting our customer service team. Please note that a digital copy of your invoice is always available through your Pampered Chef account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies