• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's up With the Incentives Tracker?

In summary, the Incentives Tracker is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for consultants to keep track of their progress towards earning incentives and rewards. It can be accessed by logging into a Pampered Chef account and going to the "Incentives" tab, where a personalized dashboard can be viewed. The tracker displays current progress, upcoming deadlines, and potential rewards. Progress can be updated by clicking on the "Add Progress" button, and the tracker is available on both desktop and mobile devices through a Pampered Chef account.
kdangel518
Gold Member
And the tracking for recruiting bonus points? First they said they would be up by 7/27 and now they're saying 8/3. Anyone know what's going on? I'm just anxious to see my extra 2,000 points :p

Mee tooooo!! I hope they fix it soon, it has been saying that for almost a month!

I'm SO anxious, I jumped on first thing yesterday morning and was so bummed to see they delayed the posting of the recruiting bonus points to 8/3. :(. Oh well, gotta learn some patience sometime! ;)

1. What is the Incentives Tracker?

The Incentives Tracker is a tool provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants keep track of their progress towards earning incentives and rewards. It allows you to see your current status, goals, and upcoming deadlines for various incentives.

2. How do I access the Incentives Tracker?

You can access the Incentives Tracker by logging into your Pampered Chef account and going to the "Incentives" tab. From there, click on the "Tracker" button to view your personalized incentives dashboard.

3. What does the Incentives Tracker show me?

The Incentives Tracker displays your current progress towards earning incentives, as well as any upcoming deadlines or requirements you need to meet. It also shows you the rewards and benefits you can earn, and how close you are to achieving them.

4. Can I update my progress on the Incentives Tracker?

Yes, you can update your progress on the Incentives Tracker by clicking on the "Add Progress" button next to the incentive you want to update. This will allow you to enter any sales, bookings, or other requirements you have met towards earning the incentive.

5. Is the Incentives Tracker available on mobile devices?

Yes, the Incentives Tracker is available on both desktop and mobile devices. You can access it through your Pampered Chef account on any device with internet access.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kcmckay
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pcsharon1