• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's up With Discontinued Stoneware

In summary, the small round stone is going to be hard to find, the cranberry scrapers are going to be discontinued, and the French Vanilla is going to be discontinued.
koren
Hello! I didn't get to the conference. But when I was looking online on the Spring KCN, it seems that a lot of the stones are on the discontinued for Spring list- what is this?
Koren

I think I have this straight now - only the small oval baker is going away completely.

And the French Vanilla is discontinued. Boo hoo, I am not a cranberry fan.

oops - French Vanilla is still on for the rectangular, square and deep dish pie plate.

Last edited:
I thought it was weird that only some Fr Vanilla were discontinued. The muffin pan is going to be gone isn't it?

Off the subject of stoneware, but on the subject of being weird...I think it's weird that they are discontinuing the cranberry scrapers, but the new scrapers are still cranberry!

Yes, the 6-cup muffin pan and small round stone are leaving.
I hope the 6-cup shows up on the outlet...I am afraid of the 12-cup, it looks really heavy.

I'm pondering buying the muffin and 2 rounds this month.

They did mention at Leadership that a lot of products were going to increase in price. They did try to absorb the price increase as much as they could, but some were too much. I think that some of the increases along with the low sales meant getting rid of a lot.

And, the vanilla has been around for a while, time for a change. I wonder if that means we have a new color coming in the fall? What color hasn't been used yet?

I remember a Dark Green and Medium Blue in the past. What else?

I missed the blue. That would have been great for our kitchen!

What about black? I'd dig some black stuff (our kitchen will be blue and black with green splashes).

What about a chocolate color?

Chocolate would be nice!
I could go for a cherry red too.

I would like the chocolate color! Plus that would be a nice color for the Fall season anyway!

wasnt there a buttercup yellow? i thought i remembered seeing a crock that color...

OUUUHHH, chocolate brown would be nice!

redsoxgirl said:
I'm pondering buying the muffin and 2 rounds this month.
I love the small round stone! I use it all the time to make nachos and re-heat left overs. And if you ever get those small frozen pizzas too.

I bet they'll do chocolate. That seems to be the "newest" color in the stores. More earthy tones.

Or how 'bout a pumkin orange? I don't mean like bright orange but more like a rust/dusky orange color?

The colors that I remember in the past are:
Colbalt Blue
Hunter Green
Cornflower Blue
Buttercup Yellow
Meadow Green
They were all pretty colors.
I know black sounds deary but there are many kitchens done in stainless steel and black. The chocolate and the burnt orange sound warm and inviting.

I have not studied the list of discontinues too much but have to. Every season I find myself feeling sad about things going away, but know that they will replace them with the latest trends.

Even a navy blue would be good since it's also used as a neutral like black, gray and brown.. Darker than cobalt but not as dark as black. Personally, I like the idea of black, too. Not crazy about earth tones.

I think it's weird that they are discontinuing the cranberry scrapers, but the new scrapers are still cranberry!

That makes absolutely no sense to me either. lol I thought maybe they're going with the different shape like the new ones so d/c the present ones until then but that doesn't make sense either. They must have something really good in store for us next. :)

KellyTheChef said:

OOOOOOOO got ME on that one!

I have customers ask all the time for true white glaze on stoneware. I really don't think that's gonna happen. The French Vanilla is hard enough to keep looking really nice, white would be even worse. I think a deep pumpkin would be gorgeous! Or chocolate. Or terra-cotta color. Of course, my opinion has nothing to do with the fact that all 3 of those would look great in my dining room. ;)

As long as we don't get sea green stones, I'm good. ;)

I don't see that happening, either. Although I showed my mom the mini catty for Spring, and she said that she saw the greens and aquas all over the place at a furniture store last weekend.

Oh, I would LOVE chocolate NT stones!! They would combine nicely with the cranberry, too!

KellyTheChef said:

Oooooooooooooo yeah........chocolate would be awesome!!!:love:

kspry said:
Yes, the 6-cup muffin pan and small round stone are leaving.
I hope the 6-cup shows up on the outlet...I am afraid of the 12-cup, it looks really heavy.
I had a 12-cup muffin stone, now I have 2 6-cups... i'll let you do the math!:(

I would love the chocolate color. They might do eggplant-they already combine it with the cranberry on other items so we know they like it!

Chocolate sounds awesome!!

I am really sad to see the Small Oval Baker go away. I LOVE this stone. It is only my DH and myself and it fits everything for us: one lb meatleaf, whole chicken breast, 2 pork chops, etc. No other stone holds 2 cups. I mention this piece to a lot of guests with only 1 or 2 in the household. I wish they would discontinue one color but not the piece entirely.

I am really surprised by the small round stone..I personally use mine ALL THE TIME and when I say how you can reheat leftovers and do nachos in the microwave I usually sell one or two at each show :(

chefsteph07 said:
I am really surprised by the small round stone..I personally use mine ALL THE TIME and when I say how you can reheat leftovers and do nachos in the microwave I usually sell one or two at each show :(

I really like this one too -I plan on getting a couple more before the end of Feb! I just had a past host order 5 of them....she had ordered 2 before, but wanted to have enough for her whole family... She uses them for individual pizzas, nachos, and dim sum! She has 2 sets of the petite squares, and she heats up the individual dim sum plates for her family, and sets a square in the middle of each plate....then their Dim Sum stays warm while they eat. I thought that was a great idea.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smama07
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • chefa
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
nebasketnut
  • WendyAebi