• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Agenda for This Weekend?

In summary, "What's up for This Weekend?" events offer a variety of experiences, such as cooking classes, product demonstrations, and recipe workshops. They are promoted through the website, social media, and email newsletter. Some events may have a fee, but it varies depending on the event. Guests are welcome to bring friends and family, and events are suitable for all ages unless stated otherwise.
DebPC
Staff member
I am working in the yard and have a show on Sunday.

I was tod that you can now join for free here on Chef Sucess I have. Few new consultants that want to join how do they join for free

I have a Mommy & Me show Saturday afternoon, followed by an evening with a pitcher of margaritas to get over it! Sunday's more my speed with a Wine & Unwind party, then meeting with a catalog host to close out her party.

chef131doreen said:
I was tod that you can now join for free here on Chef Sucess I have. Few new consultants that want to join how do they join for free
Just send them is registration link: http://www.chefsuccess.com/register.phpIt is a limited account though. Many perks are reserved for supporting members.

Open House event Sat. and going to see War Horse Sunday.

I had a show yesterday, and now I am heading to support a potential recruit with her open house (she is a former consultant from last year, who wants to restart her business under me).

What types of events can I expect for "What's up for This Weekend?"

We offer a variety of events for "What's up for This Weekend?" including cooking classes, product demonstrations, and recipe workshops. We also partner with local businesses and organizations to provide unique and fun experiences for our guests.

How do I find out about upcoming "What's up for This Weekend?" events?

You can find out about upcoming events by checking our website, following us on social media, or signing up for our email newsletter. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Is there a cost to attend "What's up for This Weekend?" events?

The cost for our events varies depending on the type of event and location. Some events may be free, while others may have a small fee to cover materials or ingredients. Please check the event details for more information.

Can I bring a friend or family member to "What's up for This Weekend?" events?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to our events. We encourage you to share the fun and experience with others.

Are "What's up for This Weekend?" events suitable for all ages?

Our events are suitable for all ages, unless otherwise specified. We offer events for kids, teens, and adults, so there is something for everyone to enjoy. Please check the event details for any age restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • RaggedyAunt
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003