• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Current Temperature in Milwaukee, WI: 0 Degrees

This just in- a heat wave! We are up to 12 degrees and the wind chill is making it feel like -15 degrees.It feels like it's in the low 30s outside right now. Highs in the 40s today.
DebPC
Staff member
Here- just outside of Milw Wi- we are up to 0 degrees!

17 degrees in virginia

10 but feels like 3 in Maine :)

I had -1 this morning, but it's warmed to 4

You guys make me appreciate the 24 we have here!

Temp is 4 degrees with a wind chill -10....burrrrrrr

we are -9 here. And the inversion is horrible. Saw on the news last night that where I live we were #1 in the US for the worst air. Sucks to go outside

It's a heat wave!! It's up to 4.1 right now. It was all of -9 when I got up at 6 this morning...

I definitely won't complain about our 42 - It was in the mid-sixties on Saturday so we opened the windows and did spring cleaning!

-15 degree F feels like -31 F with the wind (-26 degrees C feels like -35degrees C) but lucky us, the weather man is calling for -36 degrees F over night... and they say it could feel like -47 degrees F on this clear and bright Northern Ontario evening.....4 days in a row now..... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, and i think the vehicle will stay running the whole time we are having supper at the restaurant for my mother in laws 77 birthday party.

Currently 33º here in Anchorage, Alaska.

Short sleeves today in TX. Our weather can be nicer in the winter, but it's a beast in the summer! ;)

41* here in South Korea. We're having a heatwave! It's been highs in the 20's lately.

Short sleeves- I remember short sleeves...

The thermometer says around 28 now (after dark), the wind makes it a few colder, but MAN....it feels so bitter out there! i grew up in Ohio and lived in Chicago and Iowa for many years....I now what cold is. But this is just bitter mean stuff. I feel for those further north in the REAL cold stuff!!

It could feel that way to us because we were in Florida all last week where it was a rough 82-84 all week....lows only down to upper 50s. Pure torture to come home to snow and then this.

But I cant complain!

It was 28 this morning as I drove to work. Coldest it has been all winter so far.

With the windchill factor -28 without it....not sure...only caught the dramatic temp so far not the real temp!

we are having a heat wave right now 12 degrees. =)

We're up to 9- hoping for double digits today!

DebPC said:
We're up to 9- hoping for double digits today!

Greenfield is now at 17. Heat wave.

I have no idea what is going on with Colorado! Last week we were freezing at 2 degrees and today I turned the fan on in my car because it's 68!!!!!

Now see, to me, "bitter cold" is like 40-below. 28 is a heat wave!

OTOH, If I were in the lower-48 in the summer, I'd be melting at 80º while the rest of you would be comfortable.

It's 43!!! Ahhhh- just like the end of March!

58 earlier today!

What is "What's the Temp by You?"

"What's the Temp by You?" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows users to input their location and view the current temperature in their area. This is helpful for planning outdoor events, cooking, and dressing appropriately for the weather.

How do I use "What's the Temp by You?"

To use "What's the Temp by You?", simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "What's the Temp by You?" button. Then, enter your location in the search bar or allow the website to access your current location. The current temperature and weather conditions will be displayed for your area.

Is "What's the Temp by You?" accurate?

Yes, "What's the Temp by You?" uses real-time data from reliable weather sources to provide accurate temperature and weather information for your location. However, weather can be unpredictable, so it is always best to check multiple sources for the most accurate information.

Can I use "What's the Temp by You?" for any location?

Yes, "What's the Temp by You?" can provide temperature and weather information for almost any location in the world. However, if the location you enter is not recognized, the closest major city's weather will be displayed instead.

Do I need to create an account to use "What's the Temp by You?"

No, you do not need to create an account to use "What's the Temp by You?" It is a free and convenient feature available to all users on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
Replies
Views
pkd09