• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Way You Have Found to Use the Mini Catalogs

In summary, using a Customer Apperciation Day format is a great way to get past hosts to visit your store. You can offer them the catalog, take orders, and give away a mystery product.
kimcooks4u
Gold Member
I want to make the most out of the mini catalogs. Any suggestions? Is it in the follow up if I just send them out? What have you found to be the most successful with this form of advertisement? thanks!

I find it is a great why to let everyone know that you are still there for them. But it is definity in the follow up. You will need to follow up with them, in most cases people will not contact you. We are all busy and it is just the root of it all.

I have done several mass mailings some with the small booklet and some with the catalog and it's both the same, Follow up is the key. Ususally I will send perferred customers in the last year the small booklet and all my hosts in the past year the catalog. I will follow up on both, but it is hard if you have a long list. Take so many a day. We usually do the bulk mailing as a cluster and use a letter in our books. We'll do it with each changing season. Let me see if I have the last letters to attach. I found it (I save everything on email) so here it is from the spring.

Attachments

• Bulk mailing flyer 2005 Spring.doc
    51.5 KB · Views: 753
I agree whole-heartedly with Mary about follow up. A good rule of thumb is only to send out as many mini catalogs at a time that you know you will be able to follow up with in the next week. When you've completed that batch, then you can send another batch and do the same, and so on.

I also find the mini catalogs are effective on bulletin boards in place of flyers...the pictures say it all! I've receive a few phone orders this way.

Mary

Anyone Doing Fall Open Houses?Thanks!!! Great Tips on the mini catalogs!

OK here's a question regarding Fall Open House. What's your format?

Make the 3 new celebration recipes and have guests sample?
Do not demo?
Take orders? give away mystery host free product value?
Display all the new products.
Do you have it open as a come when you want and check things out?

I guess my goal is to get bookings. I really do not want to have a set time and demo. Am I way off on this or can it be done this way and is it worth it?

Kim:

Use Doris' KISS principle: Keep it simple, sweetie!! ;) I'd have some finger foods available (the tapas are great for this), then follow some of the suggestions in Patsy McGovern's tip sheet (attached). I hosted a Christmas in July Show this past week and served the tapas, a fruit tray (on the Rectangle Server) with Cool n Creamy Chocolate Fondue, and Chunky Artichoke Salsa with tortilla chips. They went over very well and no one missed a formal demo. I did the show as a Mystery Host Show and ended up with over $450 in sales, and 4 bookings for the fall (showed the new products and they LOVED them!).

HTH,

Mary

Attachments

• s Tips for $1000 Shows and Open Houses.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,238
I try to not call it an Open House. People will say they come and don't. There's something about a Open House that people think they have all the time in the world to get there and don't make it. Always have good intensions. I use a Customer Apperciation Day and they will come on time or ask if they can stop in later if they have something going on. I've had better luck with that then an Open House label which really is the same thing. I had really good one last time it ended up being a $1,400 show. I split it up and give 2 customers the benefits. I also Emailed customers with invites and offered the catalog and if they needed to order and did get several outside orders and a couple of bookings. If it's mainly past hosts, I don't always get a re book there, but do later in the Year or next year. Good Luck. :)

1. What are some creative ways to use the mini catalogs for my Pampered Chef business?

The mini catalogs can be a versatile tool for showcasing Pampered Chef products and enticing potential customers. Some ideas for using them include:

• Handing them out at local events or in your community
  • Including them in thank you gifts for hosting a Pampered Chef party
  • Placing them in high-traffic areas like doctor's offices or hair salons
  • Using them as a leave-behind after a product demonstration
  • Mail or hand them out as part of a direct mail campaign

2. Can I customize the mini catalogs with my personal information?

Yes, you can easily customize the mini catalogs with your name, contact information, and even your own product recommendations. This can make them a more personalized and effective marketing tool for your Pampered Chef business.

3. Are there any specific tips for using the mini catalogs on social media?

Social media can be a great platform for promoting your Pampered Chef business and the mini catalogs can be a useful tool for this. Some tips for using them on social media include:

• Take high-quality photos of the mini catalogs and share them on your social media accounts
  • Create a digital version of the mini catalog and share it on your website or social media pages
  • Encourage your followers to share the mini catalog with their friends and family
  • Use hashtags and tags to increase visibility and reach a larger audience

4. How can I track the effectiveness of using the mini catalogs?

There are a few ways to track the effectiveness of using the mini catalogs for your Pampered Chef business. You can keep a record of how many catalogs you distribute and compare it to the number of sales or leads you receive. You can also include a special discount code or offer in the mini catalog and track how many people use it. Additionally, you can ask customers how they heard about your business and if the mini catalog played a role.

5. Can I use the mini catalogs for different seasons or holidays?

Yes, the mini catalogs can be a great way to showcase seasonal or holiday-themed products and promotions. You can order different versions of the mini catalog for different seasons or holidays and use them to target specific audiences. They can also be a great way to showcase limited edition products and special offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KBender295
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • turtle15
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • esavvymom