• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customize Your Stamp: Tips and Ideas from Fellow Stampers

In summary, the conversation is about getting a stamp made and what information to include on it. Some of the information suggested to include are name, position/title, phone number, email, website, and consultant number. Some people also suggest including the PC logo, but only licensed vendors can print it. Options for getting a stamp include Office Max and Merrill Corp. Some people have had issues with receiving their stamp from Merrill Corp.
momoftwins
I am needing to get a new stamp made and was wondering what all of you have listed on your stamp. Thanks in advance.

My stamp looks almost just like my business cards.

Name
Position
Phone number
email
website

I left out the cell phone number and addresses. I go stamp happy at the beginning of each season!! It is the single best investment for your business!! You can stamp postcards, flyers, catalogs, recipe cards...well anything with a blank space!! Even if you don't have business cards, get a stamp!!!

stampname, consultant number
title
city, state
phone number
website

they way i read about the new gift registry is that people need you consuktant # so i would make sure to include that

Name
Consultant #
phone
cell
email
website

I don't have my address on it, because I don't want anyone to decide for me whether or not I may do a show for them based on how far I may live.

Where did you get your stamp from??? If I go through officedepot online there isn't enough room for the whole website name. Ugh!

Hey - I just checked out the new PC vendor and they have a PC stamp for only $12.95! Woo Hoo! Thanks ladies!

Last edited:
If you go to vistaprint they have stamps and a lot of other business items on their site. I could fit all my info on a small rubber stamp.

http://www.vistaprint.com/frf?frf=828664868892

Last edited:
This is what I have on my stamp:

Name
Phone Number
Information and online ordering
My website address

I had the stamp made at Office Max and I really like it. The way I see it is I rarely receive emails without sending the first message. I really want to direct my customers to my website. That is why I have the words "Information and online ordering" on the stamp.

If you go to Office Max to get your stamp, can you have the PC logo put on?

Only liscensed vendors can print with the logo. Not to mention there is not a lot of space on the stamps. I had to play with the font type and size to fit everything I wanted on my stamp.

merril corp.i ordered a stamp from merril about two weeks ago along with a bank bag...well of course i got the bank bag but no stamp...and i don't see anywhere on the website to find out if they are still sending it or what? does anyone know if they usually deliver items at different times?

What is a customized stamp?

A customized stamp is a personalized stamp that can be used to add a personal touch to various items, such as envelopes, invitations, or even baked goods. It typically consists of a design or text that is unique to the individual using it.

How can I use a customized stamp?

A customized stamp can be used in a variety of ways, including labeling envelopes, adding a personal touch to cards or invitations, or even stamping your own homemade items with your logo or name.

What are some tips for designing a customized stamp?

When designing a customized stamp, it's important to keep in mind the size and shape of the stamp, as well as the type of ink and surface it will be used on. You may also want to consider incorporating your personal style or logo into the design.

Can I use a customized stamp on food items?

Yes, you can use a customized stamp on food items. However, it is important to ensure that the stamp and ink are food-safe and will not affect the taste or quality of the food.

Are there any restrictions on what I can include on a customized stamp?

While there are no specific restrictions on what you can include on a customized stamp, it is important to make sure that the design or text is appropriate for the intended use. For example, if you plan on using the stamp for business purposes, you may want to avoid using any offensive language or images.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
CarolynnLee
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom