1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's on your stamp??

1. momoftwins

momoftwins Veteran Member

I am needing to get a new stamp made and was wondering what all of you have listed on your stamp. Thanks in advance.

Feb 7, 2006
  2. stephanieboyd

stephanieboyd Member Gold Member

My stamp looks almost just like my business cards.

Name
    Position
    Phone number
    email
    website

I left out the cell phone number and addresses. I go stamp happy at the beginning of each season!! It is the single best investment for your business!! You can stamp postcards, flyers, catalogs, recipe cards...well anything with a blank space!! Even if you don't have business cards, get a stamp!!!

3. stamp

name, consultant number
    title
    city, state
    phone number
    website

4. pamperedchef2

pamperedchef2 Novice Member

they way i read about the new gift registry is that people need you consuktant # so i would make sure to include that

5. sherriel

sherriel Member Gold Member

Name
    Consultant #
    phone
    cell
    email
    website

I don't have my address on it, because I don't want anyone to decide for me whether or not I may do a show for them based on how far I may live.

Feb 8, 2006
  6. momoftwins

momoftwins Veteran Member

Where did you get your stamp from??? If I go through officedepot online there isn't enough room for the whole website name. Ugh!

Hey - I just checked out the new PC vendor and they have a PC stamp for only $12.95! Woo Hoo! Thanks ladies!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2006
    Feb 8, 2006
  7. rayday

rayday Member

Last edited: Feb 9, 2006
    Feb 9, 2006
  8. ChefLisa

ChefLisa Advanced Member

This is what I have on my stamp:

Name
    Phone Number
    Information and online ordering
    My website address

I had the stamp made at Office Max and I really like it. The way I see it is I rarely receive emails without sending the first message. I really want to direct my customers to my website. That is why I have the words "Information and online ordering" on the stamp.

Feb 9, 2006
  9. feliciamck

feliciamck Novice Member

If you go to Office Max to get your stamp, can you have the PC logo put on?

Feb 10, 2006
  10. ChefLisa

ChefLisa Advanced Member

Only liscensed vendors can print with the logo. Not to mention there is not a lot of space on the stamps. I had to play with the font type and size to fit everything I wanted on my stamp.

Feb 10, 2006
  11. tiffanypc05

tiffanypc05 Advanced Member

merril corp.

i ordered a stamp from merril about two weeks ago along with a bank bag...well of course i got the bank bag but no stamp...and i don't see anywhere on the website to find out if they are still sending it or what? does anyone know if they usually deliver items at different times?

Feb 11, 2006
Have something to add?