• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Must-Have Items for Your HWC Fundraiser Table

In summary, the table will have all the HWC products, the host items, and the smaller pieces of Forged Cutlery. The table will also have a Tool Turn-About, a Food Chopper, a Mandolin, a Cutting Board with Measuring Cups, and a stoneware piece.
AlowayFamily
Gold Member
I have several table displays in May for HWC fundraisers. What items will you be displaying on your table? I know I will have all the HWC products, and the host items, but what else would you suggest for the table?

When ever I do a booth or display, I make sure I have a Tool Turn-About full of little things including the smallest pieces of Forged Cutlery. Then I make sure I have the Food Chopper, the Mandolin, Cutting Board with Measuring Cups, stoneware piece and lately that has been the DCB, Cookware Saute Pans - both types. I choose other peices representing each of the catalog catagories. A Cookbook or two, a couple of spices, Cake pans or Spirngforms pan, Bakers Roller, Bamboo piece - using the Grinders and Stand right now, But I try very hard ot keep it uncluttered. Too much is simply a waste of time for you. Take your favorite pieces or take the pieces that make up the starter kit even as it covers everything too! That way you can also advertise our best product! The Opportunity!

What size is your table? I only have a 6 foot table and that won't hold much. I have a smaller 4 foot table that I could set up as well I guess. What about paperwork - what do you do for that? Order forms, cattys, recruiting material, host packets. What else?

I don't know a head of time. I usually get 8 footers though and use half for product and half for me and order forms and such.
Try this. Pick out what you WANT to take. Set up the table you have and place everything you can on it. What don't fit, don't go! It is that simple. Just try to make sure you have one stone - and I suggest the DCB - it is impressive and compact! Then one piece of cookware. Those are your best booking pieces.
If I only took 7 pieces it would be, Grinders and Stand - to me that is one - Food Chopper, DCB, Tool Turn-About with the Forged Paring Knife, Batter Bowl, Simple Additions Small Bowls and Caddy - consider that one piece, then your absolute favorite piece. No matter the table, you would have a lot of product categories covered. Then the HWC products for May. And thank you, I just planned all my content for all my parties except the one with 3 table settings. That will work great! And thank you for the help planning my set up!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about your upcoming HWC fundraisers. As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would suggest showcasing some of our top-selling products on your table displays. This could include our versatile cookware, time-saving kitchen tools, and popular cookbooks. You could also consider adding in some seasonal items, such as our grilling accessories for summer. Additionally, don't forget to highlight the exclusive host items and any limited edition products that may be available. Best of luck with your fundraisers!

1. What is "What's on Your Hwc Table?"

"What's on Your Hwc Table?" is a campaign created by Pampered Chef to showcase the variety of delicious dishes that can be made using our high-quality kitchen tools and ingredients.

2. How can I participate in "What's on Your Hwc Table?"

To participate, simply create a dish using Pampered Chef products and share a photo of it on social media using the hashtag #WhatsOnYourHWCTable. You can also submit your photo to our website for a chance to be featured on our social media channels.

3. Is there a specific theme or type of dish that I should make for "What's on Your Hwc Table?"

No, there is no specific theme or type of dish required. We encourage you to get creative and showcase any dish you make using Pampered Chef products.

4. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in "What's on Your Hwc Table?"

No, "What's on Your Hwc Table?" is open to everyone. We encourage all Pampered Chef customers and fans to join in and share their dishes with us.

5. What are the benefits of participating in "What's on Your Hwc Table?"

By participating in "What's on Your Hwc Table?", you have the chance to showcase your cooking skills, get inspiration from other participants, and potentially be featured on our social media channels. It's also a fun way to connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts and share your love for cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • dawnsclassycupboard
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies