• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Fall 2012 Kitchen Collection: Cookware, Cutlery, Wine Accessories, and More!

In summary, the new consultant kit includes a food processor, slicer, coarse grater, and zester. There are also new recipe cards available in a variety of colors.
esavvymom
Staff member
This is the list, as best as I can remember from my Skype call with my teammate. She showed me catalog photos.
  • Ceramic Pots/Pans Collection....several saute pans, stockpots, roasting pan. All open-stock. -All of them are white. They can go on the stove-top, oven, etc. They have 3-yr guarantees.
  • Roasting Pan (black). The bottom is made out of light weight cast iron aluminum. The roasting pan has a clear glass lid, that can double as another casserole dish. The top is microwave safe! It will sell for $99.
  • Added 2 colored knives.
  • Got rid of the self-honing knives.
  • Added a Forged Cutlery knife (carving knife).
  • TANGERINE is the fall color- has a scraper (like the pink one we had for HWC, only Tangerine), the glass-cleaning brush, Twix-its, and the soft-tip cleaning brushes are all colored
  • They have a Green Scraper with a snowman on it for Christmas ($8).
  • 4 new rubs – I don’t remember for sure: Maple Herb, Smoky Red Pepper, and I forget the other two.
  • 2 new Itty Bitty Bevs: Cosmopolitan and Apple-tinis.
  • A food holder for the Microplane Coarse Grater .
  • Got rid of the Digital Thermometer, brought back the red dial meat thermometer. (The digital has a problem with coming apart at the head! I’ve had it happen, as have lots of others.)
  • Brought back the Pastry Cutter tool.
  • New or Redesigned Wine bottle opener.
  • A Bag for chilling your wine bottle on the go? - not sure what that one is.
  • Soda-can savers- a gadget that goes on the top of the soda can to seal it up if you don’t use it all at once (who does that??)
  • A new pot in the SA line...”cocotte” - a small dish perfect for making dips, brie, etc. Has a lid. *By the way- google the definition of that product name! Yikes! :eek:*
  • The Season’s Best will now be $2, but has COLOR photos for each recipe. She didn’t know if it had fewer recipes, but said it felt the same size. I’m guessing if each recipe has a color photo, then it must have fewer recipes. We’ll see. But it did look nice.
  • Bamboo Fiber bowls also available in a green color – looked kind of “olive green” from what I could tell in the photo via Skype.
  • Round-up for the Heart Trivet – is now CORK material. She didn’t see it up close, so not additional info on that.
  • Shipping is going up to $5.25 on shows in lower 48 states! Yikes.
  • Hold & Submit 2 shows in a month for incentives is going away. You apparently will have some time to submit the show, as long it was held. She didn’t give me many details on that other than it has changed.
  • Cookware prices going up. She didn’t say how much.
  • The new consultant kit had some product changes: took out the Ult.Mandoline, replaced with a Man.Food Processor and the Simple Slicer. Added 2 small bamboo bowls/spoons. Changed the Microplane Grater to be the Coarse grater w/food holder, and then added the zester tool.
I know I’m missing a few things, but I can’t remember them now. Those WITH a catalog or list in front of them I'm sure will chime in soon. But hopefully this helps with your craving for a bit. ;)Edit: Couple of other items that someone posted that I had forgotten:
  • a new Cutting board with grooves on both sides for carving.
  • Digital Kitchen Scale - the dish is removable and DW safe.
    Recipe Cards ˜ Hot & Cheesy Bruschetta Dip, 30 (NS10)
    Recipe Cards ˜ Sweet & Salty Caramel Mousse Cups, 30 (NS12)
    Recipe Cards ˜ The Big Enchilada, 30 (NS11)
    Recipe Cards ˜ Deep Covered Baker No-Knead Bread, 30 (NS87)

Last edited:
THANK YOU for posting!!!

Happy about the digital thermometer being re-done...mine always seems "off" temperature.

Curious about the new pot in the SA line...

Nothing seems like a "must-have" to those of us who have a bunch of stuff!

So the ceramic line of pots/pans are white??? Hmmm....wonder how easy it will be to keep those "clean"?

Can't wait to see pics of some of the colors!!!

EDIT: Googled cocottte...I see what you mean about the definition!
But, here is a link to the Staub brand of a cocette... Looks cool:
http://www.staubusa.com/prod_cocottes/black.asp

Last edited:
I know the 11" pan is starting at $100 and the line has a 3 year warranty. It does not come in a set only individual pieces.

Thank you!

I'm excited about the colored SB, green knives, and the colored scrapers. Probably most excited about the SA dish. Its always neat to try out the new pantry products too!

So, did they not yet replace those nice kitchen tools we used to have?

Thank you for posting!

One of my consultants won the $100 covered skillet and has used it several times. She's in LOVE with it!

I am really curious about the Saute pan, will be interesting. I love the idea of a snowman scraper, but I have a scaper addiction. Can't wait for pics. And ugggg to the shipping. :(

Just from comparing the catalogs, this is what I found saying goodbye:
Digital pocket therm *redesigned
Pastry Blender *redesigned
Season's best
Cake Pedestal
Adjustable Tiered Tower*redesigned
Wine Bottle Opener *redesigned
ALL knives with honing cases
New Color
Glass cleaning brush
Soft Tip cleaning brushes
twixit clip
Classic Scraper ***Classic scraper is still in there in white for .50 more than the new orange one. I found this odd.

I see a great joke with the coccotte.... The irony is kinda funny too... Since Consultants go out and sell things. Even the "fashionable prostitute" needs to be a good cook. Lol! Yeah that's right I said it. Kind of excited about the new cookware and the new bevs. Yay cosmos! Excited to check everything out!

sarahsworld2000 said:
I am really curious about the Saute pan, will be interesting. I love the idea of a snowman scraper, but I have a scaper addiction. Can't wait for pics. And ugggg to the shipping. :(

the snowman scraper is great - very sturdy feeling (a thicker, less flexible tip) - has a bamboo handle - can't wait to use it!

esavvymom said:
[*]2 new Itty Bitty Bevs: Cosmopolitan and Apple-tinis.
[*]A food holder for the Microplane Coarse Grater . [*]The Season’s Best will now be $2, but has COLOR photos for each recipe. She didn’t know if it had fewer recipes, but said it felt the same size. I’m guessing if each recipe has a color photo, then it must have fewer recipes. We’ll see. But it did look nice. [*]Shipping is going up to $5.25 on shows in lower 48 states! Yikes.

I've always thought the coarse grater needed a food holder.
YAY for color photos in the SB!!!!
Shipping went up for Alaska/Hawaii too. Now it's 15%+$3 and shipped SmartPost. :mad:

What's on the cover of the new catalog?

gailz2 said:
So, did they not yet replace those nice kitchen tools we used to have?

No. :)cry:) We also did not get any larger SA pieces (platter) or a nylon spatula for the brownie pan. The ceramic is beautiful- can't wait to get some.

My favorite new product is the new roasting pan! It's really light and has a ton of uses!

With two shows hold and submited has changed! It will be great! Whenever you turn the show in will be what month it goes towards. So lets say you had a show in July but submitted it in Aug. it will count to the Aug incentive.

That is awesome!!!! I am excited to start stacking my shows at the end of the month before a Sell A Thon :) Any ideas what the SAT levels are?

Does anyone know how to post pictures from a mac. I took some pictures at conference so those of you that couldn't attend could take a peek.

scavallero said:
Does anyone know how to post pictures from a mac. I took some pictures at conference so those of you that couldn't attend could take a peek.

In the window where you can type your reply can you just click on the insert image icon (under the undo button)?

The New cover has a Caramel Apple Skillet Cake on it. Displayed on the new Shimmering Glass Round Platter.
Other new items....a Kitchen Scale.
They re-arrange the Large Consultant kit adding the Simple Slicer and the Manual Food Processor.
Plus a new Cutting board with gooves on both sides for carving.
Bamboo Bowls now come also in multicolor of greens.
The mini catalog has the roaster on it.

what is the sept host special?

ChefShalon said:
With two shows hold and submited has changed! It will be great! Whenever you turn the show in will be what month it goes towards. So lets say you had a show in July but submitted it in Aug. it will count to the Aug incentive.

Does this start for the July incentive?!?! If So, I'd be so excited b/c I had a host that didn't get all her orders in time to close before end of july!

KristinaD said:
Does this start for the July incentive?!?! If So, I'd be so excited b/c I had a host that didn't get all her orders in time to close before end of july!

Doubt that. Most things announced are effective Sept. 1st. Plus, it's now August, so I doubt they'd go retro-active.

pc_holly said:
what is the sept host special?

Sept. hosts can pick from cookware - all 3 lines. There are levels. We didn't get the details. It's in the back of the Aug. CN in the grid. Below $650 pick a saute pan, $650 to $999 pick a skillet, $1000+ pick 2 open stock or sets.

The Aug. recruiting special for new consultants is one of the 3 skillets.

Hosts specials for Oct. and Nov. are Stoneware one month and it looked like Roasting Pan with Rack and the new Covered Roaster the other month. It was so hard to see and could not tell which was which month, which doesn't matter because we should be focusing on Aug. and Sept. right now.

For those of you who were there, did they give some ideas as to selling points of the new ceramic pans and the roasting pan, vs our EXISTING Cookware and Stoneware??I was a bit confused when I saw it - because I've heard that our DCB cooks so well because it is not glazed on the inside- making it more like a clay-oven. Obviously I know our cookware can go from stovetop to oven. Our DCB can't. I'm just confused by this line and it's "features/benefits". Especially compared to our other stuff.

vanscootin said:
I see a great joke with the coccotte.... The irony is kinda funny too... Since Consultants go out and sell things. Even the "fashionable prostitute" needs to be a good cook. Lol! Yeah that's right I said it.

A teammate looked up the meaning while we were there. Uh, yeah, the first definition isn't the best. It's a hooker cooker :) That's as bad as saying the Round Covered Baker is a baby baker.

Interesting. Let's just say I'm liking the September special more.Actually breathing a sigh of relief about the shipping ... because somebody leaked the Alaska shipping last night. I was afraid all shipping would become DIRECT shipping, which would have GREATLY inconvenienced my host! Considering that all her orders were over $60, 15 percent would have been a LOT to swallow for them!

The august host special is up in CC now.

So are the new pans ceramic on the INSIDE as well?

kam said:
So are the new pans ceramic on the INSIDE as well?

yes it is with white silicone handles...Looks kinda retro

Malinda Klein said:
yes it is with white silicone handles...Looks kinda retro

Ah, thanks. Not to be negative, but my mom had a really nice pan with ceramic coating and it stained and chipped. And she takes REALLY good care of her things...more so than me. So, I would worry about chipping...but maybe it is not an issue with the new materials out now.

I think I need to go out and do some comparison shopping with this ceramic cookware. It's not a construction that I'm familiar with. I need to see how our prices compare. I am excited that we have a less expensive cookware option and it's all open stock. Did anyone write down the name on the bottom of the ceramic cookware? It starts with "ae" or "ea."The Covered Roaster is a separate piece. It is not ceramic; it's cast aluminum with a glass lid. Excited about this piece, too.

kam said:
Ah, thanks. Not to be negative, but my mom had a really nice pan with ceramic coating and it stained and chipped. And she takes REALLY good care of her things...more so than me. So, I would worry about chipping...but maybe it is not an issue with the new materials out now.

Ours has a 3-year warranty. Your mom's experience may be why the warranty is only 3 years. Our sales manager said she used it at home. It sounded like she rant it through the paces just like I would. She cooked spaghetti sauce and left something (mac & cheese?) on low by mistake for a long time til it burnt in there. She said the cookware still looks as new and white as when she got it.

Rhonda's Kitchenette said:
The New cover has a Caramel Apple Skillet Cake on it. Displayed on the new Shimmering Glass Round Platter.
Other new items....a Kitchen Scale.
They re-arrange the Large Consultant kit adding the Simple Slicer and the Manual Food Processor.
Plus a new Cutting board with gooves on both sides for carving.
Bamboo Bowls now come also in multicolor of greens.
The mini catalog has the roaster on it.

WAHOOOO! LOL! :love:

I have pictures to post later but I haven't had a chance to upload them from my camera yet.

Does anyone know what products will be sent for submittIng two shows in July? Also, Just to clarify,

"With two shows hold and submited has changed! It will be great! Whenever you turn the show in will be what month it goes towards. So lets say you had a show in July but submitted it in Aug. it will count to the Aug incentive."

Does this pertain to guest / host orders too? If we have a show towards
The end of the month and submit the following, do the guests/hosts
Still get the prior month specials or now the
Following months? Thanks.

Good question. I'd like to hear that too.
I was told the 2 shows was a ceramic 8" sauté pan, but I don't know if that is all.

No the submit 2 shows will not go into effect until September. The 8" Ceramic pan is the special consultant gift from July. What they did not say was that the ceramic cookware is like non-stick. You may not use metal in them! And no they should not stain. Lisa said that she cooked pasta sauce in them and they cleaned well. AND the film demo showed pan frying chicken in something that was a dark reddish something coating that was heavily cooked and it simply wiped out of the pan! Pretty cool actually. What I loved was the weight of it. It had to be half the weight of the other two lines. And I am with ChefShalon! That roaster is way to cool! Light weight but heavy enough to brown your meats in them on the stove top. The glass top is of a high capacity and as you can use it as a separate baking dish - AWESOME!!!! All the cookware is going up by $1 I think is what they said. Not bad considering. I am excited so maybe it will be my motivation to get going again. Cest La Vie!

Intrepid_Chef said:
Interesting. Let's just say I'm liking the September special more.

Actually breathing a sigh of relief about the shipping ... because somebody leaked the Alaska shipping last night. I was afraid all shipping would become DIRECT shipping, which would have GREATLY inconvenienced my host!

Considering that all her orders were over $60, 15 percent would have been a LOT to swallow for them!

Sorry Intrepid, didn't think I was leaking the news since HO sent all AK & HI consultants an e-mail with the information. :eek: I wasn't at a launch meeting, just passing on info I heard directly from HO - no note on the e-mail not to share the info.

We used to have an option to switch to 11% +$5 when we chose direct shipping for an order over $130. My guess it that won't be an option anymore. They did mention online ordering would have the option to have "rush" shipping for an additional fee and that'd we'd eventually have that option for show guests. SmartPost does give us the perk of being able to put in PO Boxes since they switch to USPS halfway through the process and a lot of people have physical addresses here that FedEx does not deliver to. :)

Excited about the green mixing bowls - wish we'd have more in those colors though. Not normally a fan of tangerine...but boy, can I not wait to try the new drink mixes! :D

frozenchef said:
but boy, can I not wait to try the new drink mixes! :D

same here!

Just looked the "sneaky" way and I have 2 boxes arriving on Tuesday - could they be my changeover kit, free-for-all or director package? :D

KBender295 said:
Does anyone know what products will be sent for submittIng two shows in July? Also, Just to clarify,

"With two shows hold and submited has changed! It will be great! Whenever you turn the show in will be what month it goes towards. So lets say you had a show in July but submitted it in Aug. it will count to the Aug incentive."

Does this pertain to guest / host orders too? If we have a show towards
The end of the month and submit the following, do the guests/hosts
Still get the prior month specials or now the
Following months? Thanks.

My teammate said Level 1 had the 8" ceramic saute pan, the Smoky Red Pepper Rub, and the Round Up trivet. I dont remember if there was another item.

And I would think that a show from July turned in for August, remains the same for guests/hosts as far as their benefits. i think they are just trying to help us when working for incentives, because before, a cross over month didnt count for any incentive at all. But until we see the fine print, we wont know for sure.

I just posted pictures and a list of the Free for All packages.

NO MORE GINGER WASABI SAUCE:cry::cry:

They pointed out that 40% of people use ceramic cookware and that we were missing a huge market. Having it open stock helps too and it is cheaper. I do wonder about the quality w the 3 yr warrenty. I am pretty excited and hope to get piece or two.

I am very excited about the kitchen scale. I use mine constantly and it is just starting to fall apart...so I was ready to start looking for a new one. SOOO glad I waited. I almost went to Bed Bath & Beyond today and would have most likely bought one.Now that I saw the pictures, that cocotte defintely looks like something I want.I will be able to pass on the cookware (DH will be happy as I have no room for even 1 more pan).The tangerine color seems nice. Didn't we have an "orange" color a season or two ago? With eggplant or something? This "orange" seems "brighter"!I don't "get" the bevs to go bag. I was hoping it would be a "sleeve" you put in the freezer then put around a bottle, but looking at the pictures, it appears as though you need to add ice to it? Any benfit over any other insulated tote?Also, VERY happy I never bought our roaster pan and I may just get this new one. Great idea about making the lid double as a baker.

Last edited:
Someone asked about different selling points for the ceramic, like Tracy99 said, over 40% of consumers are in the market for a ceramic cookware and we are missing the market. The pieces are cheaper, nothing over $100. Everything is open stock so it's not a big investment at once. It cooks quickly just like our other cookware as well as evenly. The pieces are surprisingly lightweight and are very cool/retro looking. The white color will go with any other cookware that you have. They actually touched on different questions you could ask any of your guests who are in the market for cookware to help them figure out which line would fit their needs best. We talked about asking about how many people they cook for, how much time they have to do their cooking, what type of cooking do they like to do (seering, etc) as well as a few more questions that I can't think of at the moment.I'm definitely looking forward to getting a few pieces.

frozenchef said:
Just looked the "sneaky" way and I have 2 boxes arriving on Tuesday - could they be my changeover kit, free-for-all or director package? :D

How do you look the "sneaky" way....I wanna know I wanna know!!!!

Does anyone have the catalog with the item #s?

wonder why the ceramic set only has a 3 year warranty when the others are lifetime..i can see that being a problem

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Danswife
Replies
Views
Kelley Sells
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher