• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Furnace Motor Fire Causes Dinner Dilemma: My Stove and AC Out of Commission

In summary, a furnace motor fire can be caused by malfunctioning parts, lack of maintenance, or electrical issues. It is not safe to use other kitchen appliances until a professional has inspected the electrical system. The length of time without a functioning stove and AC will vary depending on the damage and availability of parts. Homeowner's insurance may cover the damage, but it is best to check with your specific policy. To prevent future fires, regular maintenance and prompt addressing of electrical issues is recommended.
lockhartkitchen
Furnice motor caught on fire today; called fire department; had to turn braker off. I didn't realize that braker is attached to my stove to, so darn, I had to order pizza. Though I wouldn't want to use a stove. It's 90+ inside and only about 70 outside. Repair man comes tomorrow at 4.

Time to dig out those no-cook/summer meals, right? Or use the BBQ?

Husband and son at football practice. Hubby took my keys. It was easier tonight. We did have a delicious roast from the bbq last night with mashed potatoes I made in the rice cooker plus. We'll be doing bbq again tomorrow, as I won't have air until evening.

1. What could have caused the furnace motor fire that resulted in my stove and AC being out of commission?

There are a few potential causes for a furnace motor fire, including malfunctioning parts, lack of maintenance, or electrical issues.

2. Is it safe to continue using my other kitchen appliances while my stove and AC are out of commission?

It is always best to err on the side of caution and refrain from using any other appliances until a professional has inspected your home's electrical system and determined that it is safe.

3. How long can I expect to be without a functioning stove and AC?

The length of time will depend on the extent of the damage and the availability of replacement parts. It is best to consult with a professional for an accurate estimate.

4. Can I file a claim with my homeowner's insurance for the damage caused by the furnace motor fire?

Most homeowner's insurance policies cover damage caused by a furnace motor fire, but it is important to check with your specific policy and provider for coverage details.

5. What steps can I take to prevent a furnace motor fire in the future?

Regular maintenance of your furnace and other appliances can help prevent potential fires. It is also important to address any electrical issues promptly and avoid overloading circuits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Back