• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us for Friday Night Pizza: BBQ Chicken & Pineapple Recipe Included!

In summary, the conversation revolved around dinner plans for the night. Some options discussed were pizza with BBQ sauce, chicken, and pineapple, leftovers from a previous night's dinner, unhealthy but delicious grilled Italian sausage hoagies, a Biscuit Frittata with added mushrooms, and steaks. Others mentioned going to a cookout and bringing a dessert, going to the drive-in to see a movie, and having comfort food like shredded chicken and cornbread stuffing. One person's husband cooked dinner, which included grilled steak, baked potatoes, and a green salad. Another person had filet mignons cooked in a PC grill pan, with baked potatoes, yeast rolls, and salad. Some others had leftover pizza for a lazy day
cewcooks
:)I have not seen this thread in awhile so I'll start one for tonight, since its friday we have pizza night at my house so I was thinking of making the pc pizza with bbq sauce and chicken and pineapple ( forgot the name but have the recipe in the kitchen)

What's everyone else having??

It's called Aloha Pizza.

We're probably going to have leftovers. We made salmon last night, and there's also some pork tenderloin in the refrigerator.

I work tonight, so DH will be having last night's leftovers which was the unhealthy, yet delicious grilled italian sausage hoagies w/ grilled tomatoes, green peppers, onions & smothered in italian style sauce & peppers... yummy!!

DH's buddies are coming over tonight to clear out part of the garage so they can put their latest automotive acquisition in there. Which means I have to feed them. So we're probably having the Biscuit Frittata from the SBRC, only I add mushrooms to it. :) And I'll make a simple green salad to accompany it. The guys seem to like the frittata. But the best part is that it's inexpensive for feeding a crowd.

Pizza sounds good...I'm hungry but have the swine flu and when I start to eat I no longer want to and feel awful. Hope I feel better closer to dinnertime!

steaks, not sure what sides, but steaks....

We are going to a cookout and I was to bring a dessert. I made the Berries 'N Stars from Stoneware Inspirations. It turned out very nice - can't wait to taste it. I wished we sold some carrying pieces. I make a pretty dessert and hate to put clear wrap on it, so I find myself using Tupperware (not that there is anything wrong with Tupperware). But it sure would be nice to have some covers for some of the Simple Additions pieces.

We're going to the drive in tonight to see Up. Already saw it once it the theater but it's playing at the drive in, so why not?

I'm not sure what we'll do for supper. Usually we order pizza & take it in with us, but I don't know.

Had comfort food tonight....shredded chicken mixed in with cornbread stuffing.

I've been battling a migraine all day - so DH did something he rarely does (never may be the correct word!).

He made dinner!

We had Grilled Steak, Baked Redskin Potatoes w/ garlic-parmesan sour cream, and a green salad.

Man food - but it tasted good, and I got to lay on the couch while he played chef!:chef:

We had filet migons (not sure if I spelled that correctly), which I cooked in my PC grill pan - they were awesome! Baked potatoes, yeast rolls and salad.

Left over pizza from lazy day.

What is "Friday Night Pizza Night!"?

"Friday Night Pizza Night!" is a fun and interactive event where friends and family can come together to make delicious homemade pizzas using Pampered Chef products.

How do I host a "Friday Night Pizza Night!"?

To host a "Friday Night Pizza Night!", you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant who will help you plan the event and provide all the necessary products and materials for a successful pizza night.

What types of pizzas can I make during "Friday Night Pizza Night!"?

The possibilities are endless! You can make traditional pizzas with classic toppings like pepperoni and mushrooms, or get creative with unique combinations like BBQ chicken or pesto and sun-dried tomatoes.

Do I need any special equipment to participate in "Friday Night Pizza Night!"?

Not at all! Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that make pizza night easy and fun, but you can also use your own kitchen tools and equipment to make delicious pizzas.

Can kids participate in "Friday Night Pizza Night!"?

Absolutely! "Friday Night Pizza Night!" is a family-friendly event that is perfect for getting kids involved in the kitchen. They can help assemble their own pizzas and choose their favorite toppings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeeDee616
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
rennea
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies