1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for dinner?

1. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

Good Thursday to everyone!

Tonight we are going to have leftover beef roast. Probably make it into open-faced roast beef sandwiches.

2. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

We are having the Mexican Chicken Lasagna - green. Yum!

3. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

OMG!!! My PM and email is flooded. Yes I am alive, sorry I haven't started the daily what's for dinner thread in a while. Nice to know that I'm missed.

Thanks Danielle for giving everyone their fix. LMAO

Anyways tonight for dinner we are having chicken and dumplings :) Usually tonight being a Thursday we have Chinese but we had Chinese lastnight.

May 7, 2009
  4. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I need to think of something that doesn't involve chicken. Maybe beef and bean burritos...that sounds good.

May 7, 2009
  5. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

Mother's Day supper at church. We have to take a quilt & share a story about it. Lots of tears, I'm sure!

6. HDFarm

HDFarm

I'm trying the 30 minute chicken and the Garlic Biscuits.

May 7, 2009
  7. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Leftovers at the Bates bungalow.

May 7, 2009
  8. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Meatball sandwiches. My kids love it and it takes 2 seconds to prepare! (Well, the crockpot does all the work) :)

May 7, 2009
  9. Still don't know...unmotivated as of yet. Need to think of something with ham....

(why do I feel some "green eggs" comments coming?)

10. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

Eating at church, we are hosting National Day of Prayer service and dinner! Wahoo no cooking for me!

May 7, 2009
  11. cookingwith_tara

cookingwith_tara Advanced Member

Hamburger helper made with ground venison - we have tons of this stuff! Easy to make and always good!

12. PamperChefCarol

PamperChefCarol Veteran Member

More BBQ chicken sandwiches... it's show night!

13. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Trying to see if I have what I need for Enchilada Soup......fingers crossed!

14. ChefBeckyD

Ground Turkey & Black Bean Wet Burritos. served with salad chopper salsa, lettuce, and sour cream. They are in the oven now. :D

May 7, 2009
  15. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

I think I smell them now! <sniff> :p I am hungry for some...I want to come over! :D

16. ChefBeckyD

You're welcome to come over! We're done now, but there's leftovers!:thumbup:

DS said it was the best burrito he's ever tasted. (he tends toward the dramatic.)

May 7, 2009
  17. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I had my husband grill (on our George F. Grill) some chicken breast. He did them last week and they were delicious- but I didn't know how he did it. Turns out- he used our Sun-dried Tomato Herb Oil dipping seasoning! He spritzes them with a little oil, sprinkles the Tomato herb, and then spritzed them again lightly. Then closed the grill. (I think he did this on both sides). They are nicely seasoned! Makes a great grilled chicken sandwich too.

I also tried to roast some crinkle-cut potatoes. I had tossed the potatoes in a little oil and then sprinkled them with the Parmesan-Garlic oil dipping seasoning. The flavor was quite good- but the potatoes didn't crisp as much as I had hoped...so I need to work on THAT aspect. Probably try them on the metal pans instead of the stone, so we can broil them a little at the end to crisp them up more. (DH's suggestion)

May 7, 2009
  18. ChefBeckyD

Mine actually crisp up more on a stone than on a metal pan.
    The key to crispy roasted potatoes (or other veggies) is to give them plenty of space. The large bar pan works well for this. If you have them all tightly jumbled together, they will steam instead of roasting and crisping. The other tip is to use at least moderately high heat - 400-425 at least.

May 7, 2009
  19. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

yeah...one potato made alot of slices so they were too close. That was my problem then.

May 7, 2009
Have something to add?