• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leftover Beef Roast Sandwiches: A Thursday Night Treat!

In summary, tonight we are having leftover beef roast, Mexican Chicken Lasagna, Meatball sandwiches, BBQ chicken sandwiches, and Enchilada Soup.
DessertDivaFL
Gold Member
Good Thursday to everyone!

Tonight we are going to have leftover beef roast. Probably make it into open-faced roast beef sandwiches.

We are having the Mexican Chicken Lasagna - green. Yum!

OMG!!! My PM and email is flooded. Yes I am alive, sorry I haven't started the daily what's for dinner thread in a while. Nice to know that I'm missed.

Thanks Danielle for giving everyone their fix. LMAO

Anyways tonight for dinner we are having chicken and dumplings :) Usually tonight being a Thursday we have Chinese but we had Chinese lastnight.

I need to think of something that doesn't involve chicken. Maybe beef and bean burritos...that sounds good.

Mother's Day supper at church. We have to take a quilt & share a story about it. Lots of tears, I'm sure!

I'm trying the 30 minute chicken and the Garlic Biscuits.

Leftovers at the Bates bungalow.

Meatball sandwiches. My kids love it and it takes 2 seconds to prepare! (Well, the crockpot does all the work) :)

Still don't know...unmotivated as of yet. Need to think of something with ham....(why do I feel some "green eggs" comments coming?)

Eating at church, we are hosting National Day of Prayer service and dinner! Wahoo no cooking for me!

Hamburger helper made with ground venison - we have tons of this stuff! Easy to make and always good!

More BBQ chicken sandwiches... it's show night!

Trying to see if I have what I need for Enchilada Soup......fingers crossed!

ChefBeckyD said:
I need to think of something that doesn't involve chicken. Maybe beef and bean burritos...that sounds good.

Ground Turkey & Black Bean Wet Burritos. served with salad chopper salsa, lettuce, and sour cream. They are in the oven now. :D

ChefBeckyD said:
Ground Turkey & Black Bean Wet Burritos. served with salad chopper salsa, lettuce, and sour cream. They are in the oven now. :D

I think I smell them now! <sniff> :p I am hungry for some...I want to come over! :D

DessertDivaFL said:
I think I smell them now! <sniff> :p I am hungry for some...I want to come over! :D

You're welcome to come over! We're done now, but there's leftovers!:thumbup:

DS said it was the best burrito he's ever tasted. (he tends toward the dramatic.)

I had my husband grill (on our George F. Grill) some chicken breast. He did them last week and they were delicious- but I didn't know how he did it. Turns out- he used our Sun-dried Tomato Herb Oil dipping seasoning! He spritzes them with a little oil, sprinkles the Tomato herb, and then spritzed them again lightly. Then closed the grill. (I think he did this on both sides). They are nicely seasoned! Makes a great grilled chicken sandwich too.I also tried to roast some crinkle-cut potatoes. I had tossed the potatoes in a little oil and then sprinkled them with the Parmesan-Garlic oil dipping seasoning. The flavor was quite good- but the potatoes didn't crisp as much as I had hoped...so I need to work on THAT aspect. Probably try them on the metal pans instead of the stone, so we can broil them a little at the end to crisp them up more. (DH's suggestion)

esavvymom said:
I had my husband grill (on our George F. Grill) some chicken breast. He did them last week and they were delicious- but I didn't know how he did it. Turns out- he used our Sun-dried Tomato Herb Oil dipping seasoning! He spritzes them with a little oil, sprinkles the Tomato herb, and then spritzed them again lightly. Then closed the grill. (I think he did this on both sides). They are nicely seasoned! Makes a great grilled chicken sandwich too.I also tried to roast some crinkle-cut potatoes. I had tossed the potatoes in a little oil and then sprinkled them with the Parmesan-Garlic oil dipping seasoning. The flavor was quite good- but the potatoes didn't crisp as much as I had hoped...so I need to work on THAT aspect. Probably try them on the metal pans instead of the stone, so we can broil them a little at the end to crisp them up more. (DH's suggestion)
Mine actually crisp up more on a stone than on a metal pan.
The key to crispy roasted potatoes (or other veggies) is to give them plenty of space. The large bar pan works well for this. If you have them all tightly jumbled together, they will steam instead of roasting and crisping. The other tip is to use at least moderately high heat - 400-425 at least.

yeah...one potato made alot of slices so they were too close. That was my problem then.

What ingredients do I need to make leftover beef roast sandwiches?

To make leftover beef roast sandwiches, you will need:

• Sliced leftover beef roast
  • Bread or buns
  • Mayonnaise or your preferred sandwich spread
  • Lettuce
  • Sliced tomatoes
  • Optional toppings such as cheese, onions, pickles, etc.

How do I prepare the leftover beef roast for the sandwich?

The leftover beef roast can be warmed up in the microwave or on the stove with a little bit of water or beef broth to prevent it from drying out. You can also slice it thinly and fry it in a pan for a crispy texture.

Can I use any type of bread for the sandwich?

Yes, you can use any type of bread or buns for the leftover beef roast sandwich. Some popular options include white or wheat bread, ciabatta buns, or even a croissant for a fancier twist.

What side dishes go well with leftover beef roast sandwiches?

Leftover beef roast sandwiches can be paired with a variety of side dishes such as a simple green salad, sweet potato fries, or a cup of soup. You can also serve it with some potato chips or veggie sticks for a quick and easy meal.

How long can I keep the leftover beef roast for sandwiches?

The leftover beef roast can be kept in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Make sure to store it in an airtight container or wrap it tightly in plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out. You can also freeze the leftover beef roast for up to 3 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara