• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Roast in DCB: Perfect Dinner with Dill Potatoes

In summary, Danielle is going to make a roast in the DCB in the oven tonight for the first time, have leftovers for dinner, and make fried rice. Her husband will make a side of potatoes using the dill seasoning mix. Her oldest is coming home and she is going to message her on Facebook. There will be BBQ chicken sandwiches with coleslaw for dinner.
DessertDivaFL
Gold Member
I have missed this daily thread so I thought I would start it up today.

I am going to make a roast in the DCB in the oven tonight for the first time. We will have a side of potatoes which my husband will make using the dill seasoning mix.

I think tonight will just be leftovers for me. I cook when I'm with my BF but not as much for myself. A salad and left over pizza will probably be my dinner tonight.

You're right, where DID this thread go?

I'm making perogies, with a pound of real bacon and green onions added. And of course LOTS of sour cream. So UNhealthy but YUMMY! My DS has been asking for about a week and now that I'm off today I thought I'd take the time....can't wait :)

Have a PC fundraiser for a Mission Team from my church, and have to leave here at 5...so who knows what the boys will be eating for dinner. I may give them a couple KFC coupons, and they can go knock themselves out with grilled chicken!:D

I'm going to make myself some fried rice. It will probably end up being a late lunch, and my hubby can have leftovers for dinner.

We are going to my Mom's for dinner 'cause ... (drum roll please) her horse FINALLY had her baby. It's Rosa's (the horse LOL) first pregnancy and she was getting close to being a month overdue! Mom and baby are healthy and tired, or so I hear - I can't wait for my oldest to get home and get his homework done so we can go over and see the colt. His name is Siscoe and he's a light brown.

Oh, I think my Mom's Sweetheart is going to BBQ.

Crystal Patton said:
We are going to my Mom's for dinner 'cause ... (drum roll please) her horse FINALLY had her baby. It's Rosa's (the horse LOL) first pregnancy and she was getting close to being a month overdue! Mom and baby are healthy and tired, or so I hear - I can't wait for my oldest to get home and get his homework done so we can go over and see the colt. His name is Siscoe and he's a light brown.

What a great reason to celebrate and have a BBQ. Say "Hi" to Rosa and her colt from the CS family!

BLT'S and chips

DessertDivaFL said:
What a great reason to celebrate and have a BBQ. Say "Hi" to Rosa and her colt from the CS family!

I'll take pictures if I remember my camera. LOL

ChefBeckyD said:
Have a PC fundraiser for a Mission Team from my church, and have to leave here at 5...so who knows what the boys will be eating for dinner. I may give them a couple KFC coupons, and they can go knock themselves out with grilled chicken!:D

LOL.....I love it!

We're having left overs....with the kids feeling queasy, there's no point in going beyond soup. Hubby and I will be having leftover stirfry and rice.

Crystal Patton said:

That's wonderful! Enjoy meeting the new baby. :)

I have a coupon and a gift certificate from the same place. Woo hoo! Pizza on the cheap for us tonight.

Something with chicken. I feel like I fix the same 'ol same 'ol all the time. Anyone else feel like that.

BBQ chicken sandwiches with coleslaw... it's what's on the menu tonight at my show.

BTW.. loving the BBQ chix sandwiches in the DCB. It's the recipe of the month for me and am loving doing it.

Tonight we had Jamaican Jerk Pork, Taco Rice, and Ranch style beans.

And, yes, I feel like I do the same ol' same ol' ALL the time!

We had bulgogi, brown rice, kimchee and green beans.Now I REALLY need some chocolate....

I made the chicken fajitas in the DCB (15 minutes) AWESOME!!! I amso cleaned the pan and made peach cobbler (13minutes) in the microwave inthe DCB....dinner, dessert and cleanup in an hour!!! WAHOO

Ya where is my Rennea??? hmmm gonna message my girl on FB now!!! I love this thread - good job Danielle -

1. How do I prepare the dill potatoes in the DCB?

To prepare the dill potatoes in the DCB, first wash and quarter the potatoes. Then, add them to the DCB along with dill, salt, and olive oil. Mix well and cover with the lid. Cook in the oven for 30 minutes at 375°F, stirring occasionally.

2. Can I use a different type of herb instead of dill for the potatoes?

Yes, you can use any herb of your choice for the potatoes. However, dill complements the roast well and adds a delicious flavor to the dish.

3. What temperature should the oven be set to for cooking the roast in the DCB?

The oven should be preheated to 375°F for cooking the roast in the DCB. This will ensure that the roast cooks evenly and to the desired level of doneness.

4. How long should the roast cook in the DCB?

The cooking time for the roast will vary depending on the size and cut of the meat. As a general rule, for a medium-rare roast, cook for 20 minutes per pound. For a medium roast, cook for 25 minutes per pound. Be sure to check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer to ensure it is cooked to your liking.

5. Can I add other vegetables to the DCB with the roast and potatoes?

Yes, you can add other vegetables such as carrots, onions, and mushrooms to the DCB with the roast and potatoes. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly and add them in with the potatoes when cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • pamperedbybarbara