1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for dinner?

1. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

I have missed this daily thread so I thought I would start it up today.

I am going to make a roast in the DCB in the oven tonight for the first time. We will have a side of potatoes which my husband will make using the dill seasoning mix.

2. sk8rgrrl99

sk8rgrrl99 Member

I think tonight will just be leftovers for me. I cook when I'm with my BF but not as much for myself. A salad and left over pizza will probably be my dinner tonight.

May 6, 2009
  3. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

You're right, where DID this thread go?

I'm making perogies, with a pound of real bacon and green onions added. And of course LOTS of sour cream. So UNhealthy but YUMMY! My DS has been asking for about a week and now that I'm off today I thought I'd take the time....can't wait :)

May 6, 2009
  4. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Have a PC fundraiser for a Mission Team from my church, and have to leave here at 5...so who knows what the boys will be eating for dinner. I may give them a couple KFC coupons, and they can go knock themselves out with grilled chicken!:D

May 6, 2009
  5. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I'm going to make myself some fried rice. It will probably end up being a late lunch, and my hubby can have leftovers for dinner.

6. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

We are going to my Mom's for dinner 'cause ... (drum roll please) her horse FINALLY had her baby. It's Rosa's (the horse LOL) first pregnancy and she was getting close to being a month overdue! Mom and baby are healthy and tired, or so I hear - I can't wait for my oldest to get home and get his homework done so we can go over and see the colt. His name is Siscoe and he's a light brown.

Oh, I think my Mom's Sweetheart is going to BBQ.

7. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

What a great reason to celebrate and have a BBQ. Say "Hi" to Rosa and her colt from the CS family!

8. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

BLT'S and chips

May 6, 2009
  9. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

I'll take pictures if I remember my camera. LOL

10. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

LOL.....I love it!

We're having left overs....with the kids feeling queasy, there's no point in going beyond soup. Hubby and I will be having leftover stirfry and rice.

11. sk8rgrrl99

sk8rgrrl99 Member

That's wonderful! Enjoy meeting the new baby. :)

May 6, 2009
  12. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I have a coupon and a gift certificate from the same place. Woo hoo! Pizza on the cheap for us tonight.

May 6, 2009
  13. lmradlein

lmradlein Member Gold Member

Something with chicken. I feel like I fix the same 'ol same 'ol all the time. Anyone else feel like that.

May 6, 2009
  14. PamperChefCarol

PamperChefCarol Veteran Member

BBQ chicken sandwiches with coleslaw... it's what's on the menu tonight at my show.

BTW.. loving the BBQ chix sandwiches in the DCB. It's the recipe of the month for me and am loving doing it.

15. cookingwith_tara

cookingwith_tara Advanced Member

Tonight we had Jamaican Jerk Pork, Taco Rice, and Ranch style beans.

And, yes, I feel like I do the same ol' same ol' ALL the time!

16. We had bulgogi, brown rice, kimchee and green beans.

Now I REALLY need some chocolate....

17. cutiechic

cutiechic Member

I made the chicken fajitas in the DCB (15 minutes) AWESOME!!! I amso cleaned the pan and made peach cobbler (13minutes) in the microwave inthe DCB....dinner, dessert and cleanup in an hour!!! WAHOO

May 6, 2009
  18. PamperedDor

PamperedDor Senior Member Gold Member

Ya where is my Rennea??? hmmm gonna message my girl on FB now!!! I love this thread - good job Danielle -

May 6, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted