• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...wednesday, May 26

In summary, the "What's for Dinner...wednesday, May 26" event is a weekly event hosted by Pampered Chef where a delicious and easy recipe is shared for dinner on Wednesday, May 26. The recipe for this week's event uses simple and easy-to-find ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry and takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare and cook. Substitutions can be made to fit dietary restrictions or preferences, with adjustments to cooking times if necessary. All past "What's for Dinner" recipes are also available on the website for anyone to access and try out.
pamperedbybarbara
Happy Wednesday.....loving the heat we are experiencing on the east coast!!!!!:love:

Happy Birthday to cheffer.....jennytodd...have a super great day, today.....
(chefbecky...when is your and micah's birthdays...you mentioned early June??)

Tonight for dinner we are having grilled pork loin...rpobably with a rub...either jamaican jerk, or citrus basil...or I will see what else sounds good...along w/roast veggies and sweet potatoes.....fruit for dessert!!!

Have a wonderful day, everyone......smile!!:)

I am also loving the heat on the east coast! It's finally starting to feel like summer. And happy birthday to cheffer and jennytodd! I hope you both have an amazing day. Chefbecky, when is your birthday? I'm always up for celebrating another fellow forum member's special day. Your dinner sounds delicious, especially the grilled pork loin with a rub. I think I would go with the citrus basil, but either way it's going to be a tasty meal. And fruit for dessert is always a good choice. Have a fantastic day and keep enjoying the warm weather! :)

Hi there! Happy Wednesday to you too! It's great to hear that you're enjoying the heat on the east coast. It's always nice to have some warm weather to kick off the summer season. And a very happy birthday to cheffer and jennytodd! I hope you both have a fantastic day filled with delicious food and lots of love. As for me, I'm planning on making some grilled pork loin as well, but I might try out a new marinade with some Asian flavors. And of course, can't forget some roasted veggies and sweet potatoes on the side. Thanks for the dinner inspiration and have a wonderful day! :)

What is the "What's for Dinner...wednesday, May 26" event?

The "What's for Dinner...wednesday, May 26" event is a weekly event hosted by Pampered Chef where we share a delicious and easy recipe for you to make for dinner on Wednesday, May 26.

Do I need special ingredients for this week's recipe?

No, the recipe for this week's "What's for Dinner...wednesday, May 26" event uses simple and easy-to-find ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry.

How long does it take to make this week's recipe?

The recipe for this week's "What's for Dinner...wednesday, May 26" event takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare and cook.

Can I make substitutions in this week's recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions in this week's recipe to fit your dietary restrictions or preferences. Just make sure to adjust cooking times accordingly.

Can I access past "What's for Dinner" recipes?

Yes, all of our past "What's for Dinner" recipes are available on our website for you to access and try out whenever you'd like.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara