• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...wednesday, June 16

In summary, the person is thinking of cooking a salmon dish for dinner. They are also preparing brown rice and steamed sugar snap peas for supper.
pamperedbybarbara
Happy Humpday!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer.....meganmcg...have a super day, today!!!!

Tonight fr dinner I am thinking along the lines of potatoes and eggs w/green and or red peppers...the sun isn't shining here, and I don't like to plan on bbq-ing in the rain (learned this the hard way;))....besides the forecast for the next few days is HOT and SUNNY...so we will be firing the grill up then!!!

Have a wonderful day, today, everyone.....:chef::angel::blushing::p...no words of wisdom...just smiles!!!

Wahoo - my favorite day of the year today!!! First day of summer break - I teach middle school.

I think for dinner we are having fried potatoes (thanks to the PC ultimate mandolin), a grilled slice of ham, AND roasted pineapple. At my show Sunday afternoon, a guest shared this idea - can't wait to try it. I had demonstrated the pineapple wedger then she came up afterwards. In case you want to try it - place a fresh pineapple (nothing cut off at this point) lying on it's side on the PC medium bar pan (stone or metal) into a cold oven. Set to preheat to 350 degrees. When the oven beats because it has reached the temperature, turn off the oven, and allow the pineapple to cool to slightly above room temperature or cold (she likes it slightly warm). She thought I would still be able to use the pineapple wedger at this point - we shall see. We LOVE grilled pineapple, so I am anxious to give this a try. Plus I love to be able to share cool ideas for out products. Anyone every try this?

Hmmm, busy day getting ready for vacation. Maybe something easy on the grill - grilled chicken and veggies with rice sounds good.

Forget the grill - I bought some REALLY good salmon at Costco today, and it's already marinated, and going in the oven. (doing it exactly the way they demoed it at Costco...don't want to jinx it.) I'm making brown rice cooked in chicken broth w/ onions, garlic, and lime zest, and steamed sugar snap peas to go with it.

Hello everyone! Happy Humpday to you too! And a very happy birthday to cheffer Meganmcg! I hope you have a fantastic day filled with love and delicious food. Speaking of food, I love your dinner plan for tonight. Potatoes and eggs with peppers sounds like the perfect comfort food for a not-so-sunny day. And I totally agree, it's always better to be safe than sorry when it comes to BBQ-ing in the rain. Enjoy your dinner and here's to hoping for some sunny weather soon! Have a wonderful day filled with lots of smiles and good food. :)

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, June 16"?

The featured recipe for this week is Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus Skillet.

2. Are there any dietary restrictions for the "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, June 16" recipe?

No, the featured recipe does not have any specific dietary restrictions. However, it can easily be made vegetarian by omitting the shrimp and adding extra vegetables.

3. How many servings does the "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, June 16" recipe make?

The Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus Skillet recipe makes 4 servings.

4. Can I make any substitutions for the ingredients in the "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, June 16" recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use chicken instead of shrimp, or gluten-free pasta instead of regular pasta.

5. How long does it take to prepare and cook the "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, June 16" recipe?

The Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus Skillet recipe takes about 30 minutes to prepare and cook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara