• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...wednesday, April 07

In summary, the happy birthday wishes continue today with comfort food. The weather is good but pollen is a problem. There is a possibility of snow again tomorrow.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, All!!! happy Hump Day!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers....consultantconnie and yvonnealaniz...have a great day, today!!!

Loving this weather here in NJ...forecasters are calling for close to 88*...record setting:sing::thumbup:....bbq night tonite again!!!! not sure what, but last night I grilled chicken breasts, veggies, etc...yummm...the kids were so busy outside after school their appetities got revved up and not a drop of food was left!!!!

Have a great day!!!!:love::chef: Hope you all get pampered somehow, some way today!!!

Sounds like you're having the weather we had last week! Record highs last week, but this week - cold and RAINY...and just heard even a possibility of snow again tomorrow. :yuck::yuck::yuck:

Comfort Food again tonight! I'm calling Breakfast For Dinner, and making Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares, except with my own personal touches. :chef:

(some bacon, and red onion, and spinach, and a bit of feta added to it.)

DH is off at 4 today and will be picking up DS, so I will just get to drive straight home. There's ground beef in the refrigerator, and I suggested burgers on the grill. I didn't get a response back yet, but he's been busy today.

The neighbors have invited us over for burgers for the last two Fridays, and because DS is in bed by then, only one of us has been able to go. Maybe tonight we'll invite them over to our place instead.

We've got really warm weather, but at least the wind is blowign today making it tolerable (88 today...was 90 yesterday.:yuck:)
But the POLLEN IS UNBAREABLE! I at least don't have allergies, but we have thick yellow pollen on EVERYTHING! Don't dare open windows- even for a few minutes! The wind is helping blow it off of surfaces, but that just means we have a dust-bowl of pollen in the air more than normal. You know it's bad when you see "poofs" of yellow clouds from trees- or the yellow haze hanging in the air. I never knew that Pine Trees could make such a mess until I moved down here. Just counting the days.....

so no going outside for us!! (2 out of the 4 in my house have allergies killing them right now) I'm doing the Jerk Pork Tenderloin with the Mango Salad (29 minute recipe....I don't remember the exact name). It's a nice-low point recipe for me. :)

Grilled Salmon and a healthy salad.

1. What is the featured recipe for this week?

The featured recipe for this week's "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, April 07" is our delicious and easy-to-make Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry. It's a crowd-pleasing dish that is perfect for a busy weeknight dinner.

2. Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the featured recipe?

Yes, you can definitely make substitutions based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. Our recipe is just a guide, so feel free to make changes to suit your taste.

3. How long does it take to prepare the featured recipe?

The Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry takes about 30 minutes to prepare. It's a quick and easy dish that will save you time in the kitchen.

4. What tools or equipment do I need to make the featured recipe?

You will need a large skillet or wok, a sharp knife, and a cutting board for the Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry recipe. You may also need a vegetable peeler and a garlic press if you choose to use fresh garlic.

5. Can I find the ingredients for the featured recipe at my local grocery store?

Yes, all of the ingredients for the Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry can be found at most grocery stores. Some specialty ingredients, such as sesame oil or soy sauce, may be located in the international or Asian food aisle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara