• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner?...Wed., October 28

In summary, tonight's dinner will feature a delicious Chicken Parmesan dish with pasta, marinara sauce, and mozzarella cheese. Prep time is approximately 20 minutes, and cook time is around 30 minutes, for a total of 50 minutes. Substitutions can be made for ingredients, and recommended side dishes include a garden salad, steamed vegetables, garlic bread, or spaghetti. Unfortunately, there is no vegetarian option for tonight's dinner, but other vegetarian recipes are available on our website.
pamperedbybarbara
Well, today's dinner is an easy one, again...leftover baked ziti....my only question is what to make for dessert...torn between Apple Pie, Apple Crisp (from All the Best cookbook) or an apple braid...any thoughts?:rolleyes::chef:

The Mom's Apple Crisp from All The Best IS the best! I love that apple crisp, so I guess that would be my vote! :love:

Homemade Pizza and a salad :)

I think we are going to have Chicken Quesadillas. I have some peppers and tomatoes I need to use up.

Hi there! It's great to hear that you have an easy dinner planned with leftover baked ziti. As for dessert, I would definitely recommend the Apple Crisp from the All the Best cookbook. It's a delicious and comforting dessert that is perfect for this time of year. Plus, it's a great way to use up any leftover apples you may have. Happy cooking! :)

What are the ingredients for tonight's dinner?

Tonight's dinner will feature a delicious Chicken Parmesan dish with pasta, marinara sauce, and mozzarella cheese. You will also need olive oil, garlic, breadcrumbs, and seasonings.

How long does it take to prepare tonight's dinner?

The prep time for tonight's dinner is approximately 20 minutes, and the total cook time is around 30 minutes. So, in about 50 minutes, you can have a tasty and satisfying meal on the table.

Can I make substitutions for the ingredients in tonight's recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions for the ingredients in tonight's recipe. For example, you can use ground beef instead of chicken or gluten-free breadcrumbs instead of regular breadcrumbs. Feel free to get creative and make the recipe your own!

Are there any recommended side dishes to go with tonight's dinner?

Yes, a garden salad or steamed vegetables would make great side dishes for tonight's dinner. You can also serve some garlic bread or a side of spaghetti with the Chicken Parmesan for a more filling meal.

Is there a vegetarian option for tonight's dinner?

Unfortunately, tonight's dinner does not have a vegetarian option. However, you can check out our website for other delicious vegetarian recipes that you can make for dinner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • pamperedbybarbara