1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner..Tusday, Dec. 22

1. Good Morning to all you busy cheffers:love:!!!

Busy,busy,busy....

Tonite we are having chili in the crockpot...a fan favorite and very easy,too!!!;):blushing:

Have a great day and just think...72 hrs. from now many of your houses will look like a tornado hit it...with all the wrapping paper,bows and boxes....enjoy!!!!! Gotta love the kiddos!!! I do!!!!

2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Sloppy Joes w/ Sweet Potato Fries.

Also making Chicken Soup to take to SIL who just had surgery...and FIL who is having surgery today.

Dec 22, 2009
  3. lpacker

lpacker Member

I have to have our dogs to the groomer at 6:30 for a nail clipping, so till I get home from work I will have just enough time to put a pan of eggplant parmesean from the freezer (made up this past summer) to the oven. Love when I have things made ahead and can fall back on when we get crazy busy.

Dec 22, 2009
  4. Shell Northway

Shell Northway Member

Best kind of dinner possible, the one I don't have to cook. Going to in-laws for FIL Birthday. Taco's and Maidrite's. Then cake and ice cream.

5. JAE

JAE Legacy Member

Eggplant anything! YUMMY! Sweet Potato fries! YUMMY, too! Becky, did you make them or buy them? TGI Friday's has them, and they are my favorite. I like anything sweet potato ish.

I thawed some shrimp for my ds, and I had salad. DH had hot dogs when he got home. I was busy making my banket. (Yes, I know I keep bringing that up in all my posts tonight. I'm just so proud of myself.:))

JAE

Dec 22, 2009
  6. ChefBeckyD

Your sloppy joe recipe is VERY good, BTW!

Are you ready for this? I buy my Sweet Potato Fries @ Costco! :D $4.99 for a huge bag of them, and it's almost that much to buy a 1 meal size bag at the grocery store!

So - did your Banket turn out well? :p

Dec 22, 2009
  7. JAE

JAE Legacy Member

I'm going to have to meet you at Costco soon after Christmas. I really want sweet potato fries and a bunch of other stuff you showed me there. (I told younger DS about the soft robe we felt, and he has asked twice why I didn't buy it for me for him. That's not a typo.)

Dec 22, 2009
  8. ChefBeckyD

Just let me know when!

Dec 22, 2009
Have something to add?