• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner..tusday, Dec. 22

In summary, the conversation is about the author's recipe for sloppy joes, the author's plans to go to Costco soon, and the author's younger son's interest in the author's robe.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning to all you busy cheffers:love:!!!

Busy,busy,busy....

Tonite we are having chili in the crockpot...a fan favorite and very easy,too!!!;):blushing:

Have a great day and just think...72 hrs. from now many of your houses will look like a tornado hit it...with all the wrapping paper,bows and boxes....enjoy!!!!! Gotta love the kiddos!!! I do!!!!

Sloppy Joes w/ Sweet Potato Fries.

Also making Chicken Soup to take to SIL who just had surgery...and FIL who is having surgery today.

I have to have our dogs to the groomer at 6:30 for a nail clipping, so till I get home from work I will have just enough time to put a pan of eggplant parmesean from the freezer (made up this past summer) to the oven. Love when I have things made ahead and can fall back on when we get crazy busy.

Best kind of dinner possible, the one I don't have to cook. Going to in-laws for FIL Birthday. Taco's and Maidrite's. Then cake and ice cream.

Eggplant anything! YUMMY! Sweet Potato fries! YUMMY, too! Becky, did you make them or buy them? TGI Friday's has them, and they are my favorite. I like anything sweet potato ish.I thawed some shrimp for my ds, and I had salad. DH had hot dogs when he got home. I was busy making my banket. (Yes, I know I keep bringing that up in all my posts tonight. I'm just so proud of myself.:))JAE

JAE said:
Eggplant anything! YUMMY! Sweet Potato fries! YUMMY, too! Becky, did you make them or buy them? TGI Friday's has them, and they are my favorite. I like anything sweet potato ish.

I thawed some shrimp for my ds, and I had salad. DH had hot dogs when he got home. I was busy making my banket. (Yes, I know I keep bringing that up in all my posts tonight. I'm just so proud of myself.:))

JAE

Your sloppy joe recipe is VERY good, BTW!

Are you ready for this? I buy my Sweet Potato Fries @ Costco! :D $4.99 for a huge bag of them, and it's almost that much to buy a 1 meal size bag at the grocery store!

So - did your Banket turn out well? :p

I'm going to have to meet you at Costco soon after Christmas. I really want sweet potato fries and a bunch of other stuff you showed me there. (I told younger DS about the soft robe we felt, and he has asked twice why I didn't buy it for me for him. That's not a typo.)

JAE said:
I'm going to have to meet you at Costco soon after Christmas. I really want sweet potato fries and a bunch of other stuff you showed me there. (I told younger DS about the soft robe we felt, and he has asked twice why I didn't buy it for me for him. That's not a typo.)

Just let me know when!

1. What meal options do you offer for "What's for Dinner..tusday, Dec. 22"?

For "What's for Dinner..tusday, Dec. 22", we offer a variety of meal options including chicken fajitas, beef stir fry, honey garlic salmon, vegetarian lasagna, and stuffed bell peppers.

2. Are there any vegetarian options for "What's for Dinner..tusday, Dec. 22"?

Yes, we offer a vegetarian lasagna option for "What's for Dinner..tusday, Dec. 22". It is made with layers of pasta, vegetables, and a delicious marinara sauce.

3. Do you offer any gluten-free options for "What's for Dinner..tusday, Dec. 22"?

Yes, we have a gluten-free option for "What's for Dinner..tusday, Dec. 22". Our honey garlic salmon can be made without any gluten-containing ingredients.

4. How many servings does each meal option for "What's for Dinner..tusday, Dec. 22" provide?

Our meal options for "What's for Dinner..tusday, Dec. 22" typically provide 4-6 servings, depending on the recipe and portion size.

5. Can I customize my order for "What's for Dinner..tusday, Dec. 22"?

Unfortunately, we are unable to customize orders for "What's for Dinner..tusday, Dec. 22" as our meals are pre-packaged and pre-portioned for convenience and freshness. However, we do offer a variety of options to accommodate different dietary restrictions and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Shell Northway
  • pamperedbybarbara