• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...tuesday, June 1

In summary, Chefbecky has been promoted and is cooking for dinner tonight. She is also thinking of cheeseburgers for dinner.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...Happy June 1st....

CONGRATULATIONS CHEFBECKY ON YOUR PROMOTION!!!!!! YOU GO, GIRL!!!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers...tina bruning and chefshawna...have a wonderful day!!!!

Tonight for dinner I am thinking along the lines of cheeseburgers (turkey burger for me), grilled sweet fries and a salad.....with all the bbqs we did this past weekend, we didn't have burgers!!!! (everything else, but!)

Thanks, Barbara! I'm still feeling giddy. :) But now, today, I will be checking CC for an update every other minute or so...and I KNOW it will be late updating because of end of month/Holiday weekend combined. It won't stop me from checking, though!

For dinner, we're having baked Flounder, and roasted Balsamic Asparagus. I'm thinking a rice pilaf with it also.

Hmmm. I am not sure yet. I was actually coming here for some inspiration, LOL. The last night for Cub Scouts is tonight, and they are actually cooking hamburgers and hot dogs. I am a little of tired of them since we had them Saturday, and then I had some leftovers on Sunday. Also had McDs while traveling to and from my dad's. (from NC to SC). I guess I better get inspired and head to the store :)

I make a chicken & spaghetti meal that's a favorite in our house.

I take chicken breasts & flatten them. Then, I take sun chips & sun-dried tomato seasoning to make a breading. I lightly bread the chicken with this mixture - no eggs required. I use our 12" stainless skillet & some olive oil to saute' the chicken.

Then, I take garlic & slice it into the remaining oil. If there's not much left, I add a bit, but not a lot. I chop onions into the oil as well. After the garlic & onions are fragrant, I add a quart jar of tomatoes & simmer it until the sauce thickens a bit.

I cook straight noodles (angel hair, spaghetti, linguine, whatever I have on hand) and serve them with the sauce. Some top the chicken with the sauce as well.

I serve it with a nice garden salad & homemade bread or garlic rolls.

Okay, I am having a simple stir fry with chicken and broccoli over rice. I may fry up some shrimp in place of the chicken for myself.

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, June 1"?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, June 1" is Italian Sausage and Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner. This easy and delicious meal features Italian sausage, bell peppers, zucchini, and potatoes roasted together on a sheet pan.

2. Can I customize the recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, June 1" to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can easily customize the Italian Sausage and Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner to fit your dietary restrictions. You can substitute the Italian sausage for a plant-based option, use gluten-free or dairy-free ingredients, and adjust the seasoning to your liking.

3. How long does it take to prepare and cook the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, June 1"?

The Italian Sausage and Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner takes approximately 10 minutes to prepare and 30 minutes to cook, for a total of 40 minutes. This makes it a quick and easy option for busy weeknights.

4. What other ingredients do I need to make the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, June 1"?

In addition to the main ingredients (Italian sausage, bell peppers, zucchini, and potatoes), you will need olive oil, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. You can also add any other desired vegetables or seasonings to personalize the dish.

5. Can I make the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, June 1" ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Italian Sausage and Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner ahead of time by chopping the vegetables and seasoning the sausage, then storing them in separate containers in the fridge. When ready to cook, simply assemble everything on a sheet pan and bake according to the recipe instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara