• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...tuesday, April 6

In summary, DS, DD, and DH went to visit DH at his work last week in Buffalo NY. They had a great time and he is back for good. They went to see Niagara Falls--both Canadian and American sides--amazingly beautiful. The weather was super about 79*!!! Tonight for dinner, DS is using the bbq grill and Becky is making chicken and biscuits.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, everyone!!!!!I am back...DS, DD and I went to visit DH at his work last week in Buffalo NY....8 hour drive:yuck:...we had a great time and now he is back for good!!!:thumbup: went to see Niagara Falls--both Canadian and American sides..amazingly beautiful!!! The weather was super about 79*!!!!No cheffer birthdays, today!!Tonight for dinner we are using the bbq grill...not sure what is going on it though! Maybe chicken or shrimp on skewers w/veggies and a salad, too!

Hey Barbara, I was there too! Well not the American side but we were staying in Niagara Falls, Ontario from Wednesday to this past Saturday. Saw the falls of course, both sides, did the Canadian NF strip etc. Too bad we couldn't have met up or at least waved to each other from either side :)

hey Jodi...darn, we were on the Canada side...on thursday with the great weather....we walked along Lundy Lane on the canada side...and ate at Boston Pizza...yum!!! would have loved to met you...you are my kind of cheffer...out there and funny!!!

Thunderstorms here most of the day....I'm making Chicken and Biscuits. Nice warm meal for a blustery day.

ok Becky..what's chicken and biscuits? ha

mailgirl1978 said:
ok Becky..what's chicken and biscuits? ha

I have no recipe - this is what I do:

I cooked a chicken in a carton of chicken broth, with some spices and garlic...then I deboned the chicken.

I strained and thickened the broth with some corn starch, and then added back the chicken along with some green beans, peas, carrots, corn, and celery. Let that cook for about 15 minutes. Then, I transferred it to my deep dish baker (can't use the DCB - it's already packed for my show tonight!) I'm mixing up biscuit dough, and I'll do drop biscuits over the top of the mixture, and then bake it at 350 until it looks done.

That's it! Chicken and biscuits. :)

Pot roast in the crockpot - yummy potatoes and carrots - can't wait to eat it - have been smelling it since 8 am!

Becky, it might just be me, but I think she was kidding...after all, she is from Alabama!! lol

Anyway, thanks for posting your recipe, it sure sounds yummy!!

What is the recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, April 6"?

The recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, April 6" is a delicious chicken parmesan dish. It is made with breaded chicken breasts, marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, and served with spaghetti.

Do I need any special kitchen tools to make "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, April 6"?

No, you do not need any special kitchen tools to make "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, April 6". However, having a baking sheet and a skillet will make the cooking process easier.

How many servings does "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, April 6" make?

The recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, April 6" makes 4-6 servings. It can easily be adjusted for more or less people by adjusting the amount of chicken used.

Can I substitute any ingredients in the "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, April 6" recipe?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients in the "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, April 6" recipe. For example, you can use a different type of cheese or swap out the spaghetti for a different type of pasta.

How long does it take to make "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, April 6"?

The total time for making "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, April 6" is approximately 35 minutes. This includes prep time and cook time. It is a quick and easy meal option for busy weeknights.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefParty4U
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara