• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cooking for Dinner Tonight?

In summary, the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner..tues.,Dec 1" is Honey Garlic Chicken Stir-Fry. To make it, you will need 1 pound of chicken, olive oil, garlic, honey, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, cornstarch, chicken broth, and vegetables. It takes approximately 25 minutes to make and you can substitute the chicken with tofu, shrimp, or beef. You can also make substitutions for the sauce ingredients if needed.
pamperedbybarbara
Morning, All!!!

Wow...it December already?!:eek: Where in the heck did this year go??? zip,zip..its gone....!!!!

Tonite we are having homemade turkey soup....took a break from turkey leftovers for a day and the "fans" are asking when am I going to make the soup??:blushing:

Have a great day all!!!!!! (yikes--one week from today I will be on an airplane at this time headed to Disney for my DD National Cheer championships....trying to figure out how to cram all my holiday prep stuff w/1 less week this holiday season!)

:confused:</code>Good morning! It sure does feel like the year went by quickly! That sounds like a delicious turkey soup. I hope you have fun at the cheer championships - good luck with all your holiday prep!

Good morning! I can't believe it's already December either! This year has flown by. Your homemade turkey soup sounds delicious, I'm sure your "fans" will love it. And how exciting that your daughter is going to Nationals for cheer! Good luck to her and have a great time at Disney. I can only imagine how hectic it must be trying to fit in holiday prep with one less week this year. But I'm sure you'll manage it all like a pro. Have a great day!

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner..tues.,Dec 1"?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner..tues.,Dec 1" is our delicious Honey Garlic Chicken Stir-Fry.

2. What ingredients do I need for the Honey Garlic Chicken Stir-Fry?

You will need 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 3 cloves of garlic, 1/4 cup of honey, 1/4 cup of soy sauce, 1/4 cup of hoisin sauce, 1 tablespoon of cornstarch, 1 cup of chicken broth, and your choice of vegetables.

3. How long does it take to make the Honey Garlic Chicken Stir-Fry?

The total cooking time for the Honey Garlic Chicken Stir-Fry is approximately 25 minutes.

4. Can I substitute the chicken with a different protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with tofu, shrimp, or beef for a different protein option.

5. Can I make any substitutions for the sauce ingredients?

If you have any dietary restrictions or preferences, you can substitute the soy sauce with tamari, the hoisin sauce with oyster sauce, and the cornstarch with arrowroot powder.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedbybarbara
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara