• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...thursday, Nov.19

In summary, the menu for "What's for Dinner...Thursday, Nov.19" is a three-course meal with a main dish, side dish, and dessert. It cannot be customized, but options for dietary restrictions are available. The ingredients and recipes will be available on the event date, and using Pampered Chef products is not required. Friends and family are welcome to join in on the cooking experience.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning:sing:

Tonite is easy ......leftovers!!!!! My DH won't be home, so we are emptying out the frig....also quick because we have cheer practice, conferences, after school clubs., etc.....

1 week until Thanksgiving!!!!!:love::thumbup::balloon::chef: Get those ovens heated, people!!!!!

I am THRILLED because today is the first day in about the last 10 when I don't have a show or a meeting! I am going to clean, do laundry, and for dinner, I am making a family favorite!

Shrimp Fettucine Alfredo (homemade!), with garlic bread, and a tossed green salad. Looking forward to a slow dinner with my guys, and not gulping down my food to run out the door!

Good Question..I work at my full time job until 4..then I have to go home and change and put the stuff in my car..and be at my show for 5..her show is at 6..and I don't have a whole lot to set up..so I already told her that it might be closer to 515..but..either way..I have no clue when I am going to find time to eat.

1. What is the menu for "What's for Dinner...Thursday, Nov.19"?

The menu for "What's for Dinner...Thursday, Nov.19" includes a delicious three-course meal featuring a savory main dish, a tasty side dish, and a mouth-watering dessert. The exact menu will be revealed on the event date, so be sure to tune in and find out!

2. Can I customize the menu for "What's for Dinner...Thursday, Nov.19"?

Unfortunately, the menu for "What's for Dinner...Thursday, Nov.19" is pre-set and cannot be customized. However, we always try to provide options that cater to different dietary restrictions and preferences, so we encourage you to give the menu a try!

3. How can I access the ingredients and recipes for "What's for Dinner...Thursday, Nov.19"?

The ingredients and recipe for "What's for Dinner...Thursday, Nov.19" will be available on our website on the event date. Simply visit our website and click on the "What's for Dinner" tab to access the information. You can also save the recipes and ingredients list for future use.

4. Do I need to purchase Pampered Chef products to participate in "What's for Dinner...Thursday, Nov.19"?

No, you do not need to purchase any Pampered Chef products to participate in "What's for Dinner...Thursday, Nov.19". However, we highly recommend using our high-quality kitchen tools and cookware to enhance your cooking experience and achieve the best results.

5. Can I invite friends and family to join me for "What's for Dinner...Thursday, Nov.19"?

Absolutely! "What's for Dinner...Thursday, Nov.19" is a great opportunity to gather with friends and family (virtually or in-person) and enjoy a delicious meal together. Feel free to invite others to join in on the fun and cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara