1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner...Thursday, Nov.19

1. Good Morning:sing:

Tonite is easy ......leftovers!!!!! My DH won't be home, so we are emptying out the frig....also quick because we have cheer practice, conferences, after school clubs., etc.....

1 week until Thanksgiving!!!!!:love::thumbup::balloon::chef: Get those ovens heated, people!!!!!

2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I am THRILLED because today is the first day in about the last 10 when I don't have a show or a meeting! I am going to clean, do laundry, and for dinner, I am making a family favorite!

Shrimp Fettucine Alfredo (homemade!), with garlic bread, and a tossed green salad. Looking forward to a slow dinner with my guys, and not gulping down my food to run out the door!

Nov 19, 2009
  3. chefheidi2003

chefheidi2003 Senior Member Gold Member

Good Question..I work at my full time job until 4..then I have to go home and change and put the stuff in my car..and be at my show for 5..her show is at 6..and I don't have a whole lot to set up..so I already told her that it might be closer to 515..but..either way..I have no clue when I am going to find time to eat.

Nov 19, 2009
Have something to add?