• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....thursday, June 10

In summary, the "What's for Dinner" event is a weekly online gathering hosted by Pampered Chef, where delicious and easy recipes for weeknight dinners are shared. It takes place every Thursday at 7 PM EST and does not require any purchase of Pampered Chef products to participate. To join, simply visit the Pampered Chef Facebook page at the designated time or RSVP for a reminder notification. During the event, viewers can interact by asking questions, sharing tips and tricks, and suggesting recipes for future events.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning Cheffers...we're getting there...almost Friday!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer...missmindym...have an enjoyable day, today!!

Tonight for dinner I am thinking along the lines or pistachio or pecan crusted fish filets, salad, and grilled veggies......sooo tired of the gloom and doom gray skies we are having...cheffbeckyd send me some sun from your way!!!

Have a great day everyone.....don't let the turkeys (I am trying to be nice calling them just that-you can fill in your own adjective!) in your life get you down!!!

I haven't decided yet. My DH is working tonight, my oldest DD will be at a band banquet, and my youngest is grounded and I have a ton of errands to run!! Maybe sub sandwich night.

Show night! Easy dinner...baked BBQ'd chicken, with brown rice and steamed sugar snap peas.

Barbara - the sun is coming your way! Sadly, that means it's leaving here. :cry:

1. What is the "What's for Dinner" event all about?

The "What's for Dinner" event is a weekly online gathering hosted by Pampered Chef, where we share delicious and easy recipes for weeknight dinners. It's a great way to get dinner inspiration and learn new cooking tips and techniques.

2. When is the "What's for Dinner" event taking place?

This week's "What's for Dinner" event is happening on Thursday, June 10 at 7 PM EST. We host these events every Thursday at the same time, so mark your calendars and join us for some fun in the kitchen!

3. Do I need to purchase any Pampered Chef products to participate in the event?

No, you do not need to purchase any Pampered Chef products to join the "What's for Dinner" event. However, we do showcase some of our products during the event and provide links for easy purchasing if you're interested.

4. How do I join the "What's for Dinner" event?

To join the event, simply visit our Pampered Chef Facebook page at the designated time and look for the live video. You can also RSVP to the event on our Facebook page to receive a reminder notification when the event is about to start.

5. Can I ask questions or make recipe suggestions during the event?

Yes, we encourage our viewers to interact with us during the "What's for Dinner" event. You can ask questions, share your own tips and tricks, and even suggest recipes for future events. We love hearing from our community and building a cooking community together!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara