• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....thursday, April 29

In summary, the "What's for Dinner....Thursday, April 29" cooking party typically includes a main dish, side dish, and dessert recipe that can be easily prepared using Pampered Chef products. As a host, you have the flexibility to customize the menu based on your preferences and dietary restrictions, with the help of Pampered Chef consultants. The event is designed for all levels of cooking experience and typically lasts 1-2 hours, including preparation and cooking time. Ingredients and kitchen tools can be purchased through Pampered Chef.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers....Joyb, Carol Waggoner, and akay71...have a great day!!

Tonight for dinner we are having hamburgers w/grilled veggies...I am having a turkey burger..(watching my waist;))...

Have a great day!!!!! Appreciate the smallest of wonders in your life!!!!

Our Church Youth Group is doing a fundraiser at Culvers today to earn money for Camp this summer. I have a garage sale here all day. I think I'll use some of my earnings to support the teens, and save myself some time in the kitchen. :D

we are having hamburger bbq..we just had it a few days ago..but he is REALLY IN THE MOOD FOR IT..LOL..how can I say no to that..LOL

Busy day here so I will be starting a roast in a bit so that when we all get home at 7:30 tonight we can just eat.

bbq chicken, homemade mashed potatoes, sweet pea salad, and maybe some garlic toast.

I see a theme today...BBQ. I'm having BBQ pork chops, fresh veg's, cream corn, mac and cheese, strawberry salad and brownies....mmmm

Whatever I can find in the fridge when I get home around 9:00 pm tonight. :D

chefheidi2003 said:
we are having hamburger bbq..we just had it a few days ago..but he is REALLY IN THE MOOD FOR IT..LOL..how can I say no to that..LOL

Maybe not..I just called him..got his answering machine..and informed him that I don't want BBQ..LOL..I told him that I want either spaghetti or Hamburger helper..so we will see..LOL

1. What is on the menu for "What's for Dinner....Thursday, April 29"?

The menu for "What's for Dinner....Thursday, April 29" will vary depending on the host and the theme of the cooking party. However, it typically includes a main dish, side dish, and dessert recipe that can be easily prepared using Pampered Chef products.

2. Can I customize the menu for "What's for Dinner....Thursday, April 29"?

Yes, as a host, you have the flexibility to choose the recipes for "What's for Dinner....Thursday, April 29" based on your preferences and dietary restrictions. Our Pampered Chef consultants can also help you with recipe suggestions and modifications.

3. Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend "What's for Dinner....Thursday, April 29"?

No, "What's for Dinner....Thursday, April 29" is designed for all levels of cooking experience. Our Pampered Chef consultants will guide you through the recipes and provide helpful tips and techniques along the way.

4. Can I purchase the ingredients for "What's for Dinner....Thursday, April 29" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, our Pampered Chef consultants can help you order the ingredients needed for the recipes featured in "What's for Dinner....Thursday, April 29". You can also purchase any necessary kitchen tools or products through our website.

5. How long does "What's for Dinner....Thursday, April 29" typically last?

The duration of "What's for Dinner....Thursday, April 29" can vary, but it typically lasts 1-2 hours. This includes preparation time, cooking time, and enjoying the final meal together. It's a fun and efficient way to learn new recipes and techniques for your everyday meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
krahema
  • pamperedbybarbara