• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...thurs.,Dec 3

In summary, the ingredients for tonight's "What's for Dinner" recipe are chicken breasts, bell peppers, onion, garlic, olive oil, seasoning, and tortillas. The recipe will take approximately 30 minutes to prepare. You can substitute the chicken with tofu or shrimp, and use any vegetables of your choice. The recipe does not contain any common allergens, but please check the ingredient list for any specific allergies. You can make the recipe ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until ready to cook.
pamperedbybarbara
Morning All:sing:.....

Well today I am making my DD favorite winter food even though it is hardly wintery out (60* about already:love:).....chicken,peas in a tomato sauce served over rice. I have a holiday fair at her middle school...(hoping it will be a big one!) and this meal is easy for my DH to handle....

Have a great day everyone and if you live in NJ/NY/eastern PA area---don't get blown away in this wind!!!!!!!!!

I have a party tonight, and DH has to work tonight too - so DS is going to Grandpa & Grandma's for dinner. DH will be eating at work, and I will be eating leftover Turkey soup. No cooking dinner today!

I am making Chicken Piccata for dinner tonight over pasta, yummy.

Beef Stroganoff is in the crockpot! YUM!!!!!!!!!DS LOVES this meal. Last time I made it we about finished the whole pot full (had just one serving left!), so this time I made a double batch. I love eating dinner leftovers for lunch. Plus I have a show on Saturday, so this is something that DH and DS can easily reheat and eat while I'm gone.

My Beef Stew in the crockpot. Have a busy day, so the crockpot to the rescue :)

What are the ingredients for tonight's "What's for Dinner" recipe?

The ingredients for tonight's recipe are chicken breasts, bell peppers, onion, garlic, olive oil, seasoning, and tortillas.

How long does it take to prepare tonight's "What's for Dinner" recipe?

The recipe will take approximately 30 minutes to prepare.

Can I substitute any ingredients in tonight's "What's for Dinner" recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with tofu or shrimp, and use any vegetables of your choice.

Are there any allergens in tonight's "What's for Dinner" recipe?

The recipe does not contain any common allergens, but please check the ingredient list for any specific allergies.

Can I make tonight's "What's for Dinner" recipe ahead of time?

Yes, the recipe can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to cook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lpacker
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara