• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner?...October 23

In summary, Tonite was another crazy night. DH staying late at work and then going to visit his grandma (she's 95)...always does this once a week..I love him for that!!! DS busy with friends, DD has early cheer practice for the competition this Sunday, so when I bring her home I will probably just make her potatoes and eggs (a NY/NJ favorite thing, I think!)...I am the team cheer mom and have a bunch of loose ends to tie up before comp., so I will probably eat with her later, too!!!
pamperedbybarbara
Tonite is another crazy night. DH staying late at work and then going to visit his grandma (she's 95)...always does this once a week..I love him for that!!! DS busy with friends, DD has early cheer practice for the competition this Sunday, so when I bring her home I will probably just make her potatoes and eggs (a NY/NJ favorite kind of thing, I think!)...I am the team cheer mom and have a bunch of loose ends to tie up before comp., so I will probably eat with her later, too!!!

Have a great day everyone!!!!

Trying to think of something warm and comforting for dinner. Not soup, because we are having soup for lunch...

Not pasta...

Hmmmm

Meatloaf and mashed potatoes?

NooraK said:
Meatloaf and mashed potatoes?

I would LOVE that...but DH isn't much of a meatloaf eater.

I might make it anyway...it sounds really good! Add in some green beans, and it's the PERFECT comfort meal! :)

Tonight it is the Melting Pot for John and I in honor of being married for 17 years today.

I am having Lasagna! I only have the noodles and beef for it, so I guess I need to get up and ready for the day and go buy the stuff, so the sauce has time to simmer before I make the layers.:chef:

Okay - this afternoon was crazy...and then I took a nap. (still recovering from pneumonia) So, at 6pm, I threw some bone-in chicken breast in the DCB w/ some teriyaki sauce, put some mixed veggies in the micro-cooker, and peeled a bunch of apples w/ the APCS. I threw the apples in my 10" pan w/ some butter, a little honey and cinnamon plus spice blend. I sauteed the apples while the chicken was cooking. Took the chicken out, put the veggies in the micro, flipped the chicken around, and spooned some sauce over it...took the veggies out, and the chicken back in. Stirred the apples a little. Set the table, took the chicken out, covered it to sit for a couple minutes, put the veggies back in the micro for a minute. Put the fried apples in little bowls, put the chicken and the veggies on the table...and in 15 minutes, I had put together a decent dinner. Whew! Good thing I have all the right tools!:thumbup:

What's for Dinner?...October 23

1. What is the featured recipe for October 23?

The featured recipe for October 23 is the "One-Pot Creamy Garlic Chicken and Rice". It's a delicious and easy meal that can be made in just one pot!

2. How long does the "One-Pot Creamy Garlic Chicken and Rice" take to cook?

This recipe takes about 30 minutes to cook from start to finish.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in the "One-Pot Creamy Garlic Chicken and Rice" recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions to this recipe based on your dietary needs or preferences. For example, you can use almond milk instead of regular milk or swap out the chicken for tofu.

4. What tools do I need to make the "One-Pot Creamy Garlic Chicken and Rice" recipe?

You will need a large pot, a wooden spoon, measuring cups and spoons, and a knife.

5. Is this recipe suitable for meal prepping?

Yes, this recipe is great for meal prepping as it can easily be reheated and enjoyed throughout the week. You can also double or triple the recipe to make larger batches for meal prepping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
  • pamperedbybarbara