• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? October 15

In summary, "What's for Dinner? October 15" features a delicious chicken pot pie as the main dish, with a vegetarian option available - a hearty vegetable and lentil shepherd's pie. The recipes are adaptable and customizable, and can be easily prepared with common ingredients found at most grocery stores. The prep time for the meal varies, but on average it takes about 45 minutes to an hour.
pamperedbybarbara
I have missed this thread that Rennea ran. For those of you newbies to PC or CS this is a daily thread (usually) that gives some of us ideas what to make for dinner. (How many times have you said to yourself "what the heck am I gonna make tonite or for the rest of the week?") So.....here goes....

Tonight I am making chili in the crockpot. The weather here in the Northeast taken a definite turn towards winter:yuck::cry::eek: For dessert I think I will pop some brownies on the bar pan for dessert...mmmm.:love:

Tacos- using the Beef Taco recipe from the Power Cooking theme. Family loves that one.

Show night for me....so it's Chicken Apple Sausages on the grill pan, and baked sweet potato fries.

Home made pizza. I'll prep everything this afternoon when I get home from work & then put it together tonight after the girls' dance. Thursdays are our crazy nights - we have dance from 5-7. Pain in the butt.

I used the leftover chicken from the DCB 30-minute chicken and mixed it with some softened cream cheese, a little butter and milk, some diced onion and red pepper, salt and pepper. Used crescent dough (separated into 4 rectangles) to scoop it on and gathered up the corners to make little purses. Brushed with butter and sprinkled on some crushed cereal (supposed to use crushed croutons). Baked 'em at 350 for 25 minutes and they were scrumptious!

1. What is the main dish for "What's for Dinner? October 15"?

The main dish for "What's for Dinner? October 15" is a delicious and comforting chicken pot pie. It's the perfect meal for a chilly autumn evening.

2. Is there a vegetarian option for "What's for Dinner? October 15"?

Yes, we also have a vegetarian option for "What's for Dinner? October 15". It is a hearty vegetable and lentil shepherd's pie that is sure to satisfy.

3. Can I make any substitutions for the recipes in "What's for Dinner? October 15"?

Of course! Our recipes are meant to be adaptable and customizable. Feel free to swap out ingredients or make any modifications to fit your dietary needs or preferences.

4. How long does it take to prepare "What's for Dinner? October 15"?

The prep time for "What's for Dinner? October 15" will vary depending on your cooking skills and kitchen equipment. However, on average, it should take about 45 minutes to an hour to prepare and cook the meal.

5. Are the ingredients for "What's for Dinner? October 15" easy to find?

Yes, all of the ingredients for "What's for Dinner? October 15" are common and can be found at most grocery stores. We strive to provide simple and accessible recipes for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedbybarbara