• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? October 15

Feb 5, 2008
I have missed this thread that Rennea ran. For those of you newbies to PC or CS this is a daily thread (usually) that gives some of us ideas what to make for dinner. (How many times have you said to yourself "what the heck am I gonna make tonite or for the rest of the week?") So.....here goes....

Tonight I am making chili in the crockpot. The weather here in the Northeast taken a definite turn towards winter:yuck::cry::eek: For dessert I think I will pop some brownies on the bar pan for dessert...mmmm.:love:

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
Tacos- using the Beef Taco recipe from the Power Cooking theme. Family loves that one.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Show night for me....so it's Chicken Apple Sausages on the grill pan, and baked sweet potato fries.

crystalscookingnow

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2006
Home made pizza. I'll prep everything this afternoon when I get home from work & then put it together tonight after the girls' dance. Thursdays are our crazy nights - we have dance from 5-7. Pain in the butt.

shorelinecef

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2009
I used the leftover chicken from the DCB 30-minute chicken and mixed it with some softened cream cheese, a little butter and milk, some diced onion and red pepper, salt and pepper. Used crescent dough (separated into 4 rectangles) to scoop it on and gathered up the corners to make little purses. Brushed with butter and sprinkled on some crushed cereal (supposed to use crushed croutons). Baked 'em at 350 for 25 minutes and they were scrumptious!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedbybarbara
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views