1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner...Oct.21

1. Hi there...today is gonna be sunny and close to 70* outside:love:!!! We are having cheeseburgers,grilled veggies, and seasoned grilled potatoes!!! (can you tell I love bbqing?) I wish our weather would be April-October.Just move Thanksgiving(always has been my favorite holiday) to October and I am good to go!

2. Lisa/ChefBear

Lisa/ChefBear Veteran Member Gold Member

It's going to be nice here, nicer than it's been, at least no Snow today, lol. I'm not sure what I'll make, I really have no clue, I'll have to keep checking this post and get an idea!! We've been sick here, so somthing comforting would be wonderful!!

Lisa

Oct 21, 2009
  3. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

I'm going out for a nice dinner! Today is our 20th Anniversary and we are going out. :)

Oct 21, 2009
  4. Rosechef

Rosechef Member

I'm making pulled pork. I started it in a brine last night and will be cooking in in the dcb, today, on low with one or two cans of chicken broth with roasted herbs and veggies. I'll pull it apart after soccer practice and put it over ramen noodles.

I don't do bbq pulled pork...I'm not a big fan of all that bbq sauce.

Oct 21, 2009
  5. Rosechef

Rosechef Member

Oh, and happy anniversary Jeanine!

Oct 21, 2009
  6. littlemaisyPC

littlemaisyPC Member Gold Member

Today we'll be having the Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco. I had when it was first introduced but sort of forgot how it tasted. Along with a salad and garlic bites.

Oct 21, 2009
  7. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Happy Anniversary, Jeanine!

Oct 21, 2009
  8. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I'm not sure....I have leftover roasted pork loin, and I'm thinking of making that into pork bbq. Maybe some baked beans to go with it.

Oct 21, 2009
  9. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

I'm gonna make the potato chowder for the first time. Had it at my show, but have never made it.

I'm gonna try some add ons, like chicken, garlic & onion to spice it up a bit. Think I'll make a DCB cake too, just because I have two now and have wanted to do that!!!!

Yummy....

Oct 21, 2009
  10. Lisa/ChefBear

Lisa/ChefBear Veteran Member Gold Member

Well hubby just called and said he'd take care of dinner, so that means either Fast Food, hot dogs and french fries or Hamburgers and French Fries and a veggie he can pull out of fridge.

So not really exciting, but I don't have to cook.

Lisa

Who's going to crawl back into bed and let my antibiotic start working on this bronchitis I've got.

Have something to add?