• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner on October 21st? Cheeseburgers, Grilled Veggies, and More!

In summary, Lisa is going out for a dinner with her husband, Jeanine is cooking something, and Lisa is not sure what she is going to make.
pamperedbybarbara
Hi there...today is gonna be sunny and close to 70* outside:love:!!! We are having cheeseburgers,grilled veggies, and seasoned grilled potatoes!!! (can you tell I love bbqing?) I wish our weather would be April-October.Just move Thanksgiving(always has been my favorite holiday) to October and I am good to go!

It's going to be nice here, nicer than it's been, at least no Snow today, lol. I'm not sure what I'll make, I really have no clue, I'll have to keep checking this post and get an idea!! We've been sick here, so somthing comforting would be wonderful!!

Lisa

I'm going out for a nice dinner! Today is our 20th Anniversary and we are going out. :)

I'm making pulled pork. I started it in a brine last night and will be cooking in in the dcb, today, on low with one or two cans of chicken broth with roasted herbs and veggies. I'll pull it apart after soccer practice and put it over ramen noodles.

I don't do bbq pulled pork...I'm not a big fan of all that bbq sauce.

Oh, and happy anniversary Jeanine!

Today we'll be having the Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco. I had when it was first introduced but sort of forgot how it tasted. Along with a salad and garlic bites.

chefjeanine said:
I'm going out for a nice dinner! Today is our 20th Anniversary and we are going out. :)

Happy Anniversary, Jeanine!

I'm not sure....I have leftover roasted pork loin, and I'm thinking of making that into pork bbq. Maybe some baked beans to go with it.

I'm gonna make the potato chowder for the first time. Had it at my show, but have never made it.

I'm gonna try some add ons, like chicken, garlic & onion to spice it up a bit. Think I'll make a DCB cake too, just because I have two now and have wanted to do that!!!!

Yummy....

Well hubby just called and said he'd take care of dinner, so that means either Fast Food, hot dogs and french fries or Hamburgers and French Fries and a veggie he can pull out of fridge.

So not really exciting, but I don't have to cook.

Lisa

Who's going to crawl back into bed and let my antibiotic start working on this bronchitis I've got.

1. What is the "What's for Dinner...oct.21" event all about?

The "What's for Dinner...oct.21" event is a cooking demonstration where we showcase easy and delicious recipes using Pampered Chef products. It's a great opportunity to learn new cooking techniques and get inspiration for your weeknight dinners.

2. Is there a cost to attend the "What's for Dinner...oct.21" event?

No, there is no cost to attend our cooking demonstration. It's completely free and open to everyone who is interested in learning new recipes and cooking tips.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at the "What's for Dinner...oct.21" event?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products at the event. We will have a display of our top-selling products for you to browse and purchase if you wish. Our consultants will also be available to answer any questions you may have about our products.

4. Do I need to RSVP for the "What's for Dinner...oct.21" event?

Yes, we highly recommend RSVPing for the event so we can prepare enough samples and materials for everyone. You can RSVP by calling our office or through our website.

5. Can I bring a friend or family member to the "What's for Dinner...oct.21" event?

Of course! We encourage you to bring your friends and family to the event. It's a great way to spend time together and learn new recipes that you can recreate at home. Just make sure to RSVP for the number of guests you will be bringing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • pamperedbybarbara