1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner...Oct.20

1. Today is my easy day...leftovers!!!! Made enough for the past 2 days...so I emptying out the frig.!!!!

2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

It's a steak & baked potatoes night at the Bates bungalow. I'll be using the Tastefully Simple Merlot Sauce on the steak.

Oct 20, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Planned leftovers here too.

I have a show tonight, so I took out a container of frozen Veg/Beef/Barley Soup to thaw, and we'll have cheesy breadsticks with it. Quick and Easy...but healthy too. :D And easy cleanup, so I won't come home to a mess in the kitchen.

Oct 20, 2009
  4. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

I have alot of choices. I ended up not cooking over the weekend, but had the dinners planned. So, we have the Turkey Swedish Meatballs, steak & rice, or Zesty Skillet Ravioli from which to choose.

Oct 20, 2009
  5. Jen1409

Jen1409 Member

steak & potatoes or spagetti

Oct 20, 2009
  6. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Baked teriyaki chicken w/ brown rice and steamed broccoli.

Oct 20, 2009
  7. baked tilapia, roasted red potatoes and for my girls baked beans.

8. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Oh, and I've also made Pumpkin Blondies for dessert.

Oct 20, 2009
  9. cheflorraine

cheflorraine Member Gold Member

You're all so motivating... I love reading this thread, especially when I really don't FEEL like cooking supper... But neither do I feel like spending money on going out to eat.

So - I think I'll try my hand at the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder. I've been meaning to make that for quite some time now, but hadn't gotten around to it yet.
    And I finally found Pillsbury Biscuits, so I can try out the Garlic Parmesan Biscuits that everyone raves about so much!

Guten Appetit!

Oct 20, 2009
  10. Mrs.H.

Mrs.H. Novice Member

That is my new favorite dinner!:chef:

Oct 20, 2009
  11. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Finally decided on steak and rice:

Used the Hold & Slice to punch holes all over the steak, then brushed about 2 T Hickory Smoke Grape Seed Oil (from Wildtree), all over. Very generously sprinkled both Southwestern Seasoning Mix and the Chipotle Rub all over the top. About 10 minutes before it was done, I poured Worcestershire Sauce over it (didn't turn it at all, because it was cooked on the Large Bar Pan with Parchment Paper).

Steamed a mix of white and whole grain brown rice.

Microwaved brocolli sprinkled with the Parmesan-Garlic Oil Dipping Seasoning.

Really, this dinner was as good as you'd get in a restaurant. Not bragging, because it was the ingredients which made it so good.

12. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

Pumpkin Blondies sound interesting... Care to share?

Oct 22, 2009
Have something to add?