• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having Leftovers and Pumpkin Blondies for Dinner Tonight?

In summary, this person had a busy day, and is looking forward to dinner. They will be cooking steak and potatoes, Garlic Parmesan Biscuits, and Pumpkin Blondies.
pamperedbybarbara
Today is my easy day...leftovers!!!! Made enough for the past 2 days...so I emptying out the frig.!!!!

It's a steak & baked potatoes night at the Bates bungalow. I'll be using the Tastefully Simple Merlot Sauce on the steak.

Planned leftovers here too.

I have a show tonight, so I took out a container of frozen Veg/Beef/Barley Soup to thaw, and we'll have cheesy breadsticks with it. Quick and Easy...but healthy too. :D And easy cleanup, so I won't come home to a mess in the kitchen.

I have alot of choices. I ended up not cooking over the weekend, but had the dinners planned. So, we have the Turkey Swedish Meatballs, steak & rice, or Zesty Skillet Ravioli from which to choose.

steak & potatoes or spagetti

Baked teriyaki chicken w/ brown rice and steamed broccoli.

baked tilapia, roasted red potatoes and for my girls baked beans.

Oh, and I've also made Pumpkin Blondies for dessert.

You're all so motivating... I love reading this thread, especially when I really don't FEEL like cooking supper... But neither do I feel like spending money on going out to eat.So - I think I'll try my hand at the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder. I've been meaning to make that for quite some time now, but hadn't gotten around to it yet.
And I finally found Pillsbury Biscuits, so I can try out the Garlic Parmesan Biscuits that everyone raves about so much!Guten Appetit!

That is my new favorite dinner!:chef:

Finally decided on steak and rice:

Used the Hold & Slice to punch holes all over the steak, then brushed about 2 T Hickory Smoke Grape Seed Oil (from Wildtree), all over. Very generously sprinkled both Southwestern Seasoning Mix and the Chipotle Rub all over the top. About 10 minutes before it was done, I poured Worcestershire Sauce over it (didn't turn it at all, because it was cooked on the Large Bar Pan with Parchment Paper).

Steamed a mix of white and whole grain brown rice.

Microwaved brocolli sprinkled with the Parmesan-Garlic Oil Dipping Seasoning.

Really, this dinner was as good as you'd get in a restaurant. Not bragging, because it was the ingredients which made it so good.

raebates said:
Oh, and I've also made Pumpkin Blondies for dessert.

Pumpkin Blondies sound interesting... Care to share?

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on October 20th?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on October 20th is a delicious and easy-to-make Chicken Parmesan Pasta Bake. It's a one-pot meal that combines tender chicken, al dente pasta, and a rich tomato sauce topped with melted mozzarella cheese.

2. Are there any dietary restrictions for the "What's for Dinner" recipe on October 20th?

No, the Chicken Parmesan Pasta Bake featured for "What's for Dinner" on October 20th does not have any specific dietary restrictions. However, please be sure to check the ingredients list for any potential allergens or dietary concerns.

3. How many servings does the "What's for Dinner" recipe on October 20th make?

The Chicken Parmesan Pasta Bake recipe for "What's for Dinner" on October 20th serves 6-8 people. It's a great option for family dinners or for meal prepping and having leftovers for the week.

4. Can I substitute any ingredients in the "What's for Dinner" recipe on October 20th?

Yes, feel free to make any necessary substitutions to fit your dietary needs or preferences. You can also add in extra vegetables or protein to make the recipe even heartier and more nutritious.

5. How long does it take to make the "What's for Dinner" recipe on October 20th?

The Chicken Parmesan Pasta Bake takes about 45 minutes to make, including prep and cook time. It's a quick and easy weeknight meal option that will satisfy the whole family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara